Shop to it!: Free mini-facials and discounts
We know you're broke but fab. That's why deal diva Aurora searches for the best bargains for you, gorgeous.
By Aurora Rodríguez
I found some great deals a couple of weekends ago during a getaway to Orlando at some of the city’s amazing outlet stores. Of course, we have outlet options closer to home, but you can still get yourself some choice bargains without fighting the crowds. Check out these discounts.
Free mini-facials at Origins
We all need a good night’s sleep and who doesn’t want to get into this whole ‘‘organic’’ trend? Check out Origins, which has a new, all-organic line of facial, body and therapeutic products sure to put you on the road to an evening spent better rested. The store is offering free mini-facials with an Origins skin-care consultant, who will send you home with some free samples of products to try. The mini-facial is available at all South Florida Origins stores. Appointments are recommended. Check origins.com to find the nearest location.
The inside Express
Express is ready for spring with breezy cotton dresses, jumpsuits, neon-colored tank tops and shirts and sandals. Log on to express.com and sign up for fashion insider e-mails, which will get you a 15-percent-off coupon good toward your next purchase. Once you’re signed up, you’ll be among the first to find out about special deals and promotions unique to members.
Downtown Divas hosts a shopping party
Shopping divas can get their fix at Downtown Divas’ monthly ‘‘Wine and Cheese Wednesday.’’ Browse the boutique’s selection of affordable yet chic dresses, tops and accessories and score up to 30 percent off spring styles from 5-8 p.m. Get there early to snag the cutest stuff first! Call for next event date in early May.
Downtown Divas, 1800 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-808-9588.
Know of a great deal? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz