Shop to it!: Free blowouts and Memorial Day weekend deals
With a long weekend approaching, Aurora plans to shop the sales. Join her and take advantage of these deals.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Here are this week's best deals:
Sun Safety Kit
Living in Florida, we really have to take the necessary precautions to protect our skin from the sun. Sephora’s ‘‘Sun Safety Kit’’ ($22.50) features 13 trial-size sun protection products from brands such as Physicians and Murad in a bright yellow expandable backpack that would work great for a day at the beach. The shop says the kit is valued at $110. Go to sephora.com and search ‘‘Sun Safety Kit.’’
Bath & Body Works has recently unveiled a fresh and summery White Citrus scent, which will have you feeling pretty throughout the hot season. Get it or any other item signature item from their scents collection free when you purchase two at any Bath and Body Works store or when you shop online at bathandbodyworks.com.
Memorial Weekend Sale
Retailers at Seminole Paradise are having a ‘‘Welcome to Summer’’ sale from 2-6 p.m. Friday through Monday. Stores including Caché, Sunglass Hut and White House/Black Market are up to 75 percent discounts. Not in the buying mood? Browse Paradise and get free entertainment and rum and beer samplings while you look.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood.
Kérastase Paris, whose mission is to create services and products to enhance natural hair, will offer free blowouts and a hair and scalp diagnosis on Wednesday at Canyon Ranch Salon. To participate, stop by, or book an appointment with Rob Aylward at 305-514-7326.
Canyon Ranch Miami Beach, 6801 Collins Ave.; 305-514-7326. kerastase-usa.com.
Have a deal? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game