Shop to it!: Dollar makeup and a trunk show
In need of cheap makeup and clothes? Aurora has your deals right here.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Here are some deals to get you through the week:
Get your makeup fix at E.L.F. Cosmetics' $1 clearance sale. The sale, on eyeslipsface.com, includes nail polish, brushes, eye shadows, lipsticks and more. Shop online and enter code ''Carolina'' at checkout to get an additional 50 percent off any order over $15.
The Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle and Resort is offering Shop to it! readers half-price facials with the purchase of any full body treatment priced at $129 or more through Tuesday. Services come with a ''ME Time'' pass good for access to the spa's fitness center, a class and the Cascata Pool.
Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-933-6930.
Voi Salon and Spa is hosting a trunk show from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday featuring clothing and accessories by designers such as Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana at up to 70 percent off original prices starting at $39. Guests can also enjoy free mimosas while listening to live music and nibbling on hors d'oeuvurs.
Voi Salon & Spa, 17086 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-974.0030, voimiami.com.
Have a deal? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...