Shop to it!: Dollar makeup and a trunk show
In need of cheap makeup and clothes? Aurora has your deals right here.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Here are some deals to get you through the week:
Get your makeup fix at E.L.F. Cosmetics' $1 clearance sale. The sale, on eyeslipsface.com, includes nail polish, brushes, eye shadows, lipsticks and more. Shop online and enter code ''Carolina'' at checkout to get an additional 50 percent off any order over $15.
The Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle and Resort is offering Shop to it! readers half-price facials with the purchase of any full body treatment priced at $129 or more through Tuesday. Services come with a ''ME Time'' pass good for access to the spa's fitness center, a class and the Cascata Pool.
Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-933-6930.
Voi Salon and Spa is hosting a trunk show from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday featuring clothing and accessories by designers such as Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana at up to 70 percent off original prices starting at $39. Guests can also enjoy free mimosas while listening to live music and nibbling on hors d'oeuvurs.
Voi Salon & Spa, 17086 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-974.0030, voimiami.com.
Have a deal? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz