Shop to it!: Dollar makeup and a trunk show
In need of cheap makeup and clothes? Aurora has your deals right here.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Here are some deals to get you through the week:
Get your makeup fix at E.L.F. Cosmetics' $1 clearance sale. The sale, on eyeslipsface.com, includes nail polish, brushes, eye shadows, lipsticks and more. Shop online and enter code ''Carolina'' at checkout to get an additional 50 percent off any order over $15.
The Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle and Resort is offering Shop to it! readers half-price facials with the purchase of any full body treatment priced at $129 or more through Tuesday. Services come with a ''ME Time'' pass good for access to the spa's fitness center, a class and the Cascata Pool.
Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-933-6930.
Voi Salon and Spa is hosting a trunk show from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday featuring clothing and accessories by designers such as Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana at up to 70 percent off original prices starting at $39. Guests can also enjoy free mimosas while listening to live music and nibbling on hors d'oeuvurs.
Voi Salon & Spa, 17086 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-974.0030, voimiami.com.
Have a deal? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best