Shop to it!: Cheap cuts and fancy threads
Nothing makes Aurora happier than finding you a sweet deal or two. Here are some for the week.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Paul Miller Hair Studio offers $35 haircuts, which include styling and a blowout, from Monday to Wednesday every week. For more information and to book your appointment call the salon and mention this column.
Paul Miller Hair Studio, 2019 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood; 954-922-9710.
THE SPA at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale has reduced the price of their 50-minute Ritz-Carlton Signature Massage to $99 through September 30th. For more information and to book an appointment, call the spa.
THE SPA at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-302-6490.
Ramona LaRue by Arianne Brown is offering Shop to it! readers 15 percent off any item of their choice. For more information, call 305-456-8191 and check out www.ramonalarue.com for a peek at the designer’s 2009 fall collection.
RIK RAK DAY
Rik Rak Salon, Spa, Boutique and Bar is celebrating their 20th birthday this Saturday, August 8th, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with 30 to 70 percent off select clothing, shoes, jewelry, handbags, glasses and salon products. Special services and complimentary cocktails will be provided, as well as blow drys for $25 and spray tanning for $30. For more information, call 305-371-7324 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week