Shop to it!: Bikini Facials, Free Manis, New Denim and More
Maria scores the sweetest deals just for you.
Everyone’s preferred Downtown salon, boutique and bar, RikRak, has added some fab-u new lines to its boutique, as well as a novel spa treatment called the Teteka Bikini Facial (a 60-minute facial which reduces ingrown hairs that are common to the bikini area and helps diminish dark spots). Mondays through Thursday from now through November 15th, first-time clients can receive a complimentary blow dry and Kérastase deep conditioning treatment, as well as 50 percent off eyebrow threading with RikRak esthetician Lucia Kramer. Current clients receive 25 percent off any color or haircut service.
RikRak Salon, 1428 Brickell Avenue, Miami; (305) 371-5577.
Canali and True Religion Brand Jeans
There are some new kids on the block at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills — Canali and True Religion Brand Jeans. Canali is best known for fine Italian tailored clothing, sportswear and accessories for men and this outpost marks the luxe label’s first foray in outlet stores. True Religion Brand Jeans is a cult fave among denim junkies who adore great-fitting jeans, cozy knits, accessories and more. The twosome are yet another valid reason to schlep to Sawgrass.
Sawgrass Mills, 12801 West Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise; (954) 846-2350.
ELLE’s Style Pod
Sound the alarm — free OPI manicures are in effect on October 19th in the ELLE Style Pod located outside Saks Bal Harbour. Be sure to check on the glossy’s “A to Z” must-haves for Fall while you get primped and polished.
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour.
The Spa at IconBrickell
Got stress? Of course you do! Throughout the month of October, The Spa at IconBrickell is offering guests 50 percent off all Signature Treatments as well as 30 percent off all other massages, facials and body treatments. Restrictions do apply, so call for deets.
The Spa at IconBrickell, 465 Brickell Avenue, Downtown; (305) 503-0369.
Know of a deal? E-mail Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book