Shop to it!: Urban Decay makeup and free hair treatments
Another week means more deals from Aurora. Enjoy!
By Aurora Rodríguez
Warren Tricomi Salon at the Fontainebleau Hotel is offering readers complimentary use of the hotel’s gym and spa facilities for the day, a $25 value, with any $75 purchase of salon treatments. Use of the salon and spa facilities also gets you free valet parking with validation. Mention this column when you call to book your appointment.
Warren Tricomi Salon, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4773.
Those who love dramatic makeup are in luck with Urban Decay’s fall 2009 collection. Violets and blacks, the colors of choice for the season, are featured in items such as its shimmery purple Freakshow eyeshadow ($18) and Confession lipstick ($22), a deep burgundy shade. Go to urbandecay.com or sephora.com to find store locations.
Salon Vaso is offering first-time customers a free hair treatment, a $30 value, when they book a haircut during the month of August. Readers can choose from a conditioning gloss sealer for color-treated hair, a nourishing equalizer for sun-damaged hair and more.
Salon Vaso, 1500 Alton Rd., Miami Beach; 305-674-7470; salonvaso.com.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Skin By Caleb McGrew
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- Russell Simmons Interview
- Sassy City Chicks and FREE Admission for You!