Shop to it!: Urban Decay makeup and free hair treatments
Another week means more deals from Aurora. Enjoy!
By Aurora Rodríguez
Warren Tricomi Salon at the Fontainebleau Hotel is offering readers complimentary use of the hotel’s gym and spa facilities for the day, a $25 value, with any $75 purchase of salon treatments. Use of the salon and spa facilities also gets you free valet parking with validation. Mention this column when you call to book your appointment.
Warren Tricomi Salon, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4773.
Those who love dramatic makeup are in luck with Urban Decay’s fall 2009 collection. Violets and blacks, the colors of choice for the season, are featured in items such as its shimmery purple Freakshow eyeshadow ($18) and Confession lipstick ($22), a deep burgundy shade. Go to urbandecay.com or sephora.com to find store locations.
Salon Vaso is offering first-time customers a free hair treatment, a $30 value, when they book a haircut during the month of August. Readers can choose from a conditioning gloss sealer for color-treated hair, a nourishing equalizer for sun-damaged hair and more.
Salon Vaso, 1500 Alton Rd., Miami Beach; 305-674-7470; salonvaso.com.
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- Valentine's Day 2015 Gift Guide
- Interview With Miami's own Designer Ana Mari Ortega
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Top Spray Tans in Miami
- Massage Delivered to You