Shop to it!: Addictive sales and Target makeup
There's no need to be sad about the current state of the economy when Aurora finds such great deals for you.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Here are the week’s top deals ' some lasting longer ' to keep your bank account in the black and yourself feeling good.
Sale at Addict Boutique
Score some trendy pieces to create a whole look at Addict Boutique in North Miami Beach, known for its flowy dresses and laid back bohemian tops. Hurry up to their sales rack where you just might find $10 shoes and clothing up to 50 percent off the regular price.
Addict Boutique, 15544 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-945-5323.
Sonia Kashuk makeup at Target
Target is celebrating the 10th anniversary of Sonia Kashuk’s makeup line with colorful deals on marine-inspired, limited-edition picks including a $20 Hidden Treasure makeup kit, $10 Pink Sands highlighting powder and $13 folding Treasure Chest bag. Get your hands on the cute stuff at Target stores or on target.com.
Van Michael celebrates Earth Month
Van Michael Salon in Miami Beach celebrates the Earth by providing ten percent of Aveda product sales during the rest of this month to Aveda’s Earth Month fund for global and local clean water products. Go ahead and shop to your heart's content, it's for a green cause!
Van Michael Salon, 1667 Michigan Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-6789.
Know of a great deal? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Florida Keys Outlet Center
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store