Shop to it!: Nordstrom sale and Old Navy deals
Broke? Sales and deals at Kohl's, Nordstrom and Old Navy have you ready to look chic for the summer. Aurora has them for you here.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Here are this week’s deals to keep you shopping while keeping your wallet happy:
Affordable summer accessories at Kohl’s
Spring is here and summer is peeking around the corner, which means it’s time to break out those studded flip-flops and flower clips to accent your outfits. Kohl’s has a good selection of cute picks at good prices. Its SO bright-pink flower clip is a perfect add-on to side-swept bangs and costs $10, while the store’s white studded wedge flip-flops by Simply Vera Wang (for a decent $22 price tag) add a touch of tough-chic style to an under-$30 sundress. Stop by and snap them up before they’re gone. For store locations and more information, go to kohls.com.
Nordstrom sale alert
Searching for new outfit for yourself or for your little one? May 20 is the first day of Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale for women’s and kid’s apparel. The store will offer a 33 percent or more discount off ticketed price on selected shoes, handbags, clothing and accessories.
Summer savings at Old Navy
Head over to Old Navy and buy shorts, tees, swimsuits, flip-flops or any summer accessory that’ll help you out with the steamy Miami weather and get a stamp on a Beach Party Summer Savings Pass. Purchase five summer items, get a stamp for each and collect a 40% discount off any item in the store. Offer ends May 21 and the discount is redeemable from May 24-31. For locations, go to oldnavy.com. Happy shopping!
Have a deal? E-mail email@example.com
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas