Shop Miami returns
Mark your calendars for June 18 for Gen Art's Shop Miami event. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 1.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Ladies, are you sick and tired of threads hanging from your closet that scream “so last year”?
Then you’re in luck because Gen Art’s Shop Miami returns this summer and promises to keep you looking fabulous.
This year’s event will be held at the Design District’s Moore Building on Thursday, June 18 with a V.I.P. only preview starting at 6 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the event lasts until 11 p.m. The roster of local participating shops and designers promises not to disappoint with more than 40 names taking over the location for the 4-hour “shop ‘til you drop” party.
Tickets go on sale Friday, May 1 and can be purchased at www.genart.org.
Arrive early and browse discounts from unique boutiques and stores, sip cocktails, dance to DJ-spun tunes and obtain free beauty treatments in the four-story space. If you’re lucky you might just spot that perfect top, necklace or slinky dress to keep you wowing the crowds for the next year.
Keep checking Miami.com for more Shop Miami news and participating designer information.
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz