Shop Miami returns
Mark your calendars for June 18 for Gen Art's Shop Miami event. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 1.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Ladies, are you sick and tired of threads hanging from your closet that scream “so last year”?
Then you’re in luck because Gen Art’s Shop Miami returns this summer and promises to keep you looking fabulous.
This year’s event will be held at the Design District’s Moore Building on Thursday, June 18 with a V.I.P. only preview starting at 6 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the event lasts until 11 p.m. The roster of local participating shops and designers promises not to disappoint with more than 40 names taking over the location for the 4-hour “shop ‘til you drop” party.
Tickets go on sale Friday, May 1 and can be purchased at www.genart.org.
Arrive early and browse discounts from unique boutiques and stores, sip cocktails, dance to DJ-spun tunes and obtain free beauty treatments in the four-story space. If you’re lucky you might just spot that perfect top, necklace or slinky dress to keep you wowing the crowds for the next year.
Keep checking Miami.com for more Shop Miami news and participating designer information.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game