Shop for a Good Cause
Bring a gently used dress, skirt or shirt to Calypso St. Barth at Merrick Park to be donated to Clothes 4 Souls.
Calypso St. Barth
Village of Merrick Park
320 San Lorenzo Ave., #1220, Coral Gables
A little trivia for you, loyal readers: Did you know that over 85% of all clothing purchased in the USA ends up in our landfills instead of being recycled? Eesh.
This being said, Calypso St. Barth is teaming up with Clothes 4 Souls — a worldwide nonprofit organization which helps those living in poverty by collecting and distributing new and used clothing — through its "Calypso Cares" event on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. hosted by Ginger Harris.
How can you participate? Simply bring a gently used dress, skirt or shirt to the Village of Merrick Park-based boutique and all donations will go toward Clothes 4 Souls.
The added bonus? Shoppers receive 20 percent off ther Calypso purchases on full-priced styles!
Total win-win situation, Miami.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 14 to 21