Shop for a Good Cause
Bring a gently used dress, skirt or shirt to Calypso St. Barth at Merrick Park to be donated to Clothes 4 Souls.
Calypso St. Barth
Village of Merrick Park
320 San Lorenzo Ave., #1220, Coral Gables
A little trivia for you, loyal readers: Did you know that over 85% of all clothing purchased in the USA ends up in our landfills instead of being recycled? Eesh.
This being said, Calypso St. Barth is teaming up with Clothes 4 Souls — a worldwide nonprofit organization which helps those living in poverty by collecting and distributing new and used clothing — through its "Calypso Cares" event on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. hosted by Ginger Harris.
How can you participate? Simply bring a gently used dress, skirt or shirt to the Village of Merrick Park-based boutique and all donations will go toward Clothes 4 Souls.
The added bonus? Shoppers receive 20 percent off ther Calypso purchases on full-priced styles!
Total win-win situation, Miami.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project