Shop For the Cure Event Today!
Got a shopping "problem"? Want to help in the fight against breast cancer? Then head on over to Miami Childrens Museum tonight at 6:30.
Miami Childrens Museum
980 Macarthur Causweway, Miami
Ladies and gents, today you can get your shopping on and contribute to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. How?
By attending Beauty Chronicles' Shop for the Cure event tonight at Miami Childrens Museum — and don't expect the same ol', same ol' stuff either.
Up for keeps are one-of-a-kind creations by 50 local and national designers such as Gold Saturn, MINE Jewelry, Nikki Poulos and Tricia Fixx.
The Beauty Chronicles will donate all admission ($5 in advance and $10 at the door) proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
Aside from checking out Fall's must-have goodies, revelers can kick back with some cocktails, eats, beauty treatments, mini makeovers, massages, yoga, salsa and belly dancing classes. The fun begins at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 10:30 p.m. tonight.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park