Shop For the Cure Event Today!
Got a shopping "problem"? Want to help in the fight against breast cancer? Then head on over to Miami Childrens Museum tonight at 6:30.
Ladies and gents, today you can get your shopping on and contribute to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. How?
By attending Beauty Chronicles' Shop for the Cure event tonight at Miami Childrens Museum — and don't expect the same ol', same ol' stuff either.
Up for keeps are one-of-a-kind creations by 50 local and national designers such as Gold Saturn, MINE Jewelry, Nikki Poulos and Tricia Fixx.
The Beauty Chronicles will donate all admission ($5 in advance and $10 at the door) proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
Aside from checking out Fall's must-have goodies, revelers can kick back with some cocktails, eats, beauty treatments, mini makeovers, massages, yoga, salsa and belly dancing classes. The fun begins at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 10:30 p.m. tonight.
Miami Childrens Museum
980 Macarthur Causweway, Miami
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- H&M Expands in Florida