Shop for Hope
Dig duds by T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson? Want to help in the fight against cancer? Then, swing by Scarlett boutique this Thursday starting at 6:00 p.m.
8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami
Can't get enough T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson threads in your closet?
At Scarlett boutique, these designers are not only abundant, but they're going to be on sale for 25 percent off this Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The good news doesn't end here — Scarlett owner Stacey Allen will generously pledge 10 percent of all sales to Take Hope Against Cancer.
Best part? This spree is a justified one.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project