Shop for Hope
Dig duds by T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson? Want to help in the fight against cancer? Then, swing by Scarlett boutique this Thursday starting at 6:00 p.m.
8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami
Can't get enough T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson threads in your closet?
At Scarlett boutique, these designers are not only abundant, but they're going to be on sale for 25 percent off this Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The good news doesn't end here — Scarlett owner Stacey Allen will generously pledge 10 percent of all sales to Take Hope Against Cancer.
Best part? This spree is a justified one.
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores