Shop for Hope
Dig duds by T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson? Want to help in the fight against cancer? Then, swing by Scarlett boutique this Thursday starting at 6:00 p.m.
8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami
Can't get enough T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson threads in your closet?
At Scarlett boutique, these designers are not only abundant, but they're going to be on sale for 25 percent off this Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The good news doesn't end here — Scarlett owner Stacey Allen will generously pledge 10 percent of all sales to Take Hope Against Cancer.
Best part? This spree is a justified one.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game