Shop for Hope
Dig duds by T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson? Want to help in the fight against cancer? Then, swing by Scarlett boutique this Thursday starting at 6:00 p.m.
8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami
Can't get enough T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson threads in your closet?
At Scarlett boutique, these designers are not only abundant, but they're going to be on sale for 25 percent off this Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The good news doesn't end here — Scarlett owner Stacey Allen will generously pledge 10 percent of all sales to Take Hope Against Cancer.
Best part? This spree is a justified one.
- Ladurée Opens in Miami Beach
- Meet Sarah Jessica Parker & Read Our Q&A
- New York Fashion Week reveals the fall trends to expect in Miami
- Miami's E-Commerce Boom
- Stella McCartney on her adidas Collaboration
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Watch the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Shows LIVE from New York on Miami.com
- Trend it Like Beckham
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid