Shop for Hope
Dig duds by T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson? Want to help in the fight against cancer? Then, swing by Scarlett boutique this Thursday starting at 6:00 p.m.
Can't get enough T-bags, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Rory Beca, Wink and Charlotte Ronson threads in your closet?
At Scarlett boutique, these designers are not only abundant, but they're going to be on sale for 25 percent off this Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The good news doesn't end here — Scarlett owner Stacey Allen will generously pledge 10 percent of all sales to Take Hope Against Cancer.
Best part? This spree is a justified one.
8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall