Shop Dwyane Wade's closet
At the RealReal consignment site
If you hurry, you can catch the tail end of Dwyane Wade’s “flash sale” on TheRealReal.com consignment site. The basketball star is selling off pricey duds whose proceeds go to the Wade's World Foundation. Caveat: You have to wear a size 14-15 shoe and XL-XXXL in clothes. Among what was left as of end of workday Tuesday: a pair of dusty blue suede Gucci loafers ($325) and a bunch of cool sneaks.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz