Shop Dwyane Wade's closet
At the RealReal consignment site
If you hurry, you can catch the tail end of Dwyane Wade’s “flash sale” on TheRealReal.com consignment site. The basketball star is selling off pricey duds whose proceeds go to the Wade's World Foundation. Caveat: You have to wear a size 14-15 shoe and XL-XXXL in clothes. Among what was left as of end of workday Tuesday: a pair of dusty blue suede Gucci loafers ($325) and a bunch of cool sneaks.
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino