Shop Dwyane Wade's closet
At the RealReal consignment site
If you hurry, you can catch the tail end of Dwyane Wade’s “flash sale” on TheRealReal.com consignment site. The basketball star is selling off pricey duds whose proceeds go to the Wade's World Foundation. Caveat: You have to wear a size 14-15 shoe and XL-XXXL in clothes. Among what was left as of end of workday Tuesday: a pair of dusty blue suede Gucci loafers ($325) and a bunch of cool sneaks.
On Our Radar
- Amid breakup rumors, Scott Disick parties in Miami area
- Local chef to appear on 'Chopped'
- Shark Tank star Daymond John to make appearance
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W