Shop Dwyane Wade's closet
At the RealReal consignment site
If you hurry, you can catch the tail end of Dwyane Wade’s “flash sale” on TheRealReal.com consignment site. The basketball star is selling off pricey duds whose proceeds go to the Wade's World Foundation. Caveat: You have to wear a size 14-15 shoe and XL-XXXL in clothes. Among what was left as of end of workday Tuesday: a pair of dusty blue suede Gucci loafers ($325) and a bunch of cool sneaks.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz