Shop Dwyane Wade's closet
At the RealReal consignment site
If you hurry, you can catch the tail end of Dwyane Wade’s “flash sale” on TheRealReal.com consignment site. The basketball star is selling off pricey duds whose proceeds go to the Wade's World Foundation. Caveat: You have to wear a size 14-15 shoe and XL-XXXL in clothes. Among what was left as of end of workday Tuesday: a pair of dusty blue suede Gucci loafers ($325) and a bunch of cool sneaks.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert