Shop Coral Gables Week
Starting August 16, over 40 Downtown Coral Gables retailers are offering up to 60 percent off.
Back to school means back-to-cool savings with Downtown Coral Gables’ Shop Coral Gables Week. From August 16 to 20, over 40 Downtown Coral Gables retailers are offering extraordinary discounts of up to 60 percent. Sweet!
Savvy shoppers can save on apparel and accessories for men and women, jewelry, home furnishings and more at stores including Hip.e Boutique, Sweet Boutique, Dulce Shoes, I. Designs, Design Within Reach and more. Select restaurants like The Globe, JohnMartin’s Irish Pub and Charlotte Bistro are serving special deals for shoppers when they come to dine and unwind.
“Downtown Coral Gables and Miracle Mile offer a truly unique shopping experience, and Shop Coral Gables Week is the perfect time to score exclusive deals unlike any others throughout the year,” says Mari Gallet, executive director of the Business Improvement District of Coral Gables.
Downtown Coral Gables
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open