Shop Coral Gables Week
Starting August 16, over 40 Downtown Coral Gables retailers are offering up to 60 percent off.
Downtown Coral Gables
Back to school means back-to-cool savings with Downtown Coral Gables’ Shop Coral Gables Week. From August 16 to 20, over 40 Downtown Coral Gables retailers are offering extraordinary discounts of up to 60 percent. Sweet!
Savvy shoppers can save on apparel and accessories for men and women, jewelry, home furnishings and more at stores including Hip.e Boutique, Sweet Boutique, Dulce Shoes, I. Designs, Design Within Reach and more. Select restaurants like The Globe, JohnMartin’s Irish Pub and Charlotte Bistro are serving special deals for shoppers when they come to dine and unwind.
“Downtown Coral Gables and Miracle Mile offer a truly unique shopping experience, and Shop Coral Gables Week is the perfect time to score exclusive deals unlike any others throughout the year,” says Mari Gallet, executive director of the Business Improvement District of Coral Gables.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland