Shop for Basel
Wondering what to wear to Art Basel? Swing by Style Ctzn in Wynwood on Saturday, Dec. 1 for some fashion and artsy fun!
Shop for Basel at Style Ctzn
December 1, 2012 from noon to 2 p.m.
18 NW 25th Street, Wynwood
In an Art Basel fashion funk?
Fret not as newly opened Style Ctzn boutique in Wynwood is here to save the day with its Shop for Basel soiree on Saturday, Dec. 1 from noon to 2 p.m. Hosted by Ginger Harris, revelers can scoop up dresses, skirts, furry vests, accessories, made locally and imported from New York.
Nibble on sweets from Chunbuns and pink grapefruit mimosas, shopping discounts of 15 percent off, a braid bar by Alexandra Pena and a raffle prize packed with Steet Luxe earrings, Graffiti earrings, a FACA tee, and more. In addition, peep a special piece from Harris' Enchanted Plastic by D&G collection photography just for Basel.
Bring on the artsy fun, Miami!
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show