Shop for Basel
Wondering what to wear to Art Basel? Swing by Style Ctzn in Wynwood on Saturday, Dec. 1 for some fashion and artsy fun!
Shop for Basel at Style Ctzn
December 1, 2012 from noon to 2 p.m.
18 NW 25th Street, Wynwood
In an Art Basel fashion funk?
Fret not as newly opened Style Ctzn boutique in Wynwood is here to save the day with its Shop for Basel soiree on Saturday, Dec. 1 from noon to 2 p.m. Hosted by Ginger Harris, revelers can scoop up dresses, skirts, furry vests, accessories, made locally and imported from New York.
Nibble on sweets from Chunbuns and pink grapefruit mimosas, shopping discounts of 15 percent off, a braid bar by Alexandra Pena and a raffle prize packed with Steet Luxe earrings, Graffiti earrings, a FACA tee, and more. In addition, peep a special piece from Harris' Enchanted Plastic by D&G collection photography just for Basel.
Bring on the artsy fun, Miami!
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers