Shop for Basel
Wondering what to wear to Art Basel? Swing by Style Ctzn in Wynwood on Saturday, Dec. 1 for some fashion and artsy fun!
In an Art Basel fashion funk?
Fret not as newly opened Style Ctzn boutique in Wynwood is here to save the day with its Shop for Basel soiree on Saturday, Dec. 1 from noon to 2 p.m. Hosted by Ginger Harris, revelers can scoop up dresses, skirts, furry vests, accessories, made locally and imported from New York.
Nibble on sweets from Chunbuns and pink grapefruit mimosas, shopping discounts of 15 percent off, a braid bar by Alexandra Pena and a raffle prize packed with Steet Luxe earrings, Graffiti earrings, a FACA tee, and more. In addition, peep a special piece from Harris' Enchanted Plastic by D&G collection photography just for Basel.
Bring on the artsy fun, Miami!
Shop for Basel at Style Ctzn
December 1, 2012 from noon to 2 p.m.
18 NW 25th Street, Wynwood
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills