Shop for Basel
Wondering what to wear to Art Basel? Swing by Style Ctzn in Wynwood on Saturday, Dec. 1 for some fashion and artsy fun!
Shop for Basel at Style Ctzn
December 1, 2012 from noon to 2 p.m.
18 NW 25th Street, Wynwood
In an Art Basel fashion funk?
Fret not as newly opened Style Ctzn boutique in Wynwood is here to save the day with its Shop for Basel soiree on Saturday, Dec. 1 from noon to 2 p.m. Hosted by Ginger Harris, revelers can scoop up dresses, skirts, furry vests, accessories, made locally and imported from New York.
Nibble on sweets from Chunbuns and pink grapefruit mimosas, shopping discounts of 15 percent off, a braid bar by Alexandra Pena and a raffle prize packed with Steet Luxe earrings, Graffiti earrings, a FACA tee, and more. In addition, peep a special piece from Harris' Enchanted Plastic by D&G collection photography just for Basel.
Bring on the artsy fun, Miami!
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28