The much-adored Italian brand makes a splash on SoBe.
Grenades, landmines, creeping — those Jersey Shore kids sure do have a knack for quirky linguistics.
Our personal fave?
The shirt-before-the-shirt concept. In a recent episode of the MTV hit, The Situation says, "We have an abundance of wife beaters we wear before we go out. Then it's T-shirt time. Right before we go out we take off the tank and then we put on our fresh shirt."
Lucky for Miamians, shirts are aplenty with the recent opening of Nara Camicie. Established in '84, every shirt is made in Italy (the Jersey cast would love this tidbit) with impeccable tailoring. The new shop is located on Ocean Drive and can also be found around the globe in Milan, Tokyo, Russia and Paris.
With over 70 men and women’s styles to choose from, we have a feeling T-shirt time just got a tad easier.
760 Ocean Drive, Suite 5, Miami Beach
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger