Shimmy the Night Away
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga.
Club Tropical, 211 SE 1st Avenue
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009-5630
By Solange Reyner
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga. It all starts at 7 p.m. and includes a professional tango show involving some of the best dancers from New York and MIami, dinner, the milonga (a tango dance party), and breakfast.
It's all $30 and for a good cause - the proceeds go towards the not-for-profit Shimmy Club, which provides free tango classes and dance socials to youths and adults in MIami and Buenos Aires who are blind and visually impaired.
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week