Shimmy the Night Away
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga.
Club Tropical, 211 SE 1st Avenue
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009-5630
By Solange Reyner
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga. It all starts at 7 p.m. and includes a professional tango show involving some of the best dancers from New York and MIami, dinner, the milonga (a tango dance party), and breakfast.
It's all $30 and for a good cause - the proceeds go towards the not-for-profit Shimmy Club, which provides free tango classes and dance socials to youths and adults in MIami and Buenos Aires who are blind and visually impaired.
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6