Shimmy the Night Away
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga.
Club Tropical, 211 SE 1st Avenue
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009-5630
By Solange Reyner
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga. It all starts at 7 p.m. and includes a professional tango show involving some of the best dancers from New York and MIami, dinner, the milonga (a tango dance party), and breakfast.
It's all $30 and for a good cause - the proceeds go towards the not-for-profit Shimmy Club, which provides free tango classes and dance socials to youths and adults in MIami and Buenos Aires who are blind and visually impaired.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration