Shimmy the Night Away
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga.
Club Tropical, 211 SE 1st Avenue
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009-5630
By Solange Reyner
Tangoistas: Head to Club Tropical in Hallandale this Sunday, January 17th for an all-night milonga. It all starts at 7 p.m. and includes a professional tango show involving some of the best dancers from New York and MIami, dinner, the milonga (a tango dance party), and breakfast.
It's all $30 and for a good cause - the proceeds go towards the not-for-profit Shimmy Club, which provides free tango classes and dance socials to youths and adults in MIami and Buenos Aires who are blind and visually impaired.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus