Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs as Shikany chef Michael Shikany unveils a 10-course tasting menu on Friday, July 11.
Book a seat at the communal table, and you and your closest 23 friends will feast together on Shikany's high-end whimsical dishes.
The sole nightly seating will be at 7:30 p.m. and ring in at $125 ($180 with wine pairings). Advanced RSVP and credit card required. Call 305-573-0690.
The series is scheduled to run every Friday night.
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo