Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs as Shikany chef Michael Shikany unveils a 10-course tasting menu on Friday, July 11.
Book a seat at the communal table, and you and your closest 23 friends will feast together on Shikany's high-end whimsical dishes.
The sole nightly seating will be at 7:30 p.m. and ring in at $125 ($180 with wine pairings). Advanced RSVP and credit card required. Call 305-573-0690.
The series is scheduled to run every Friday night.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts