Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs as Shikany chef Michael Shikany unveils a 10-course tasting menu on Friday, July 11.
Book a seat at the communal table, and you and your closest 23 friends will feast together on Shikany's high-end whimsical dishes.
The sole nightly seating will be at 7:30 p.m. and ring in at $125 ($180 with wine pairings). Advanced RSVP and credit card required. Call 305-573-0690.
The series is scheduled to run every Friday night.
- Celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli to run restaurant at new Nautilus South Beach hotel
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation