Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs as Shikany chef Michael Shikany unveils a 10-course tasting menu on Friday, July 11.
Book a seat at the communal table, and you and your closest 23 friends will feast together on Shikany's high-end whimsical dishes.
The sole nightly seating will be at 7:30 p.m. and ring in at $125 ($180 with wine pairings). Advanced RSVP and credit card required. Call 305-573-0690.
The series is scheduled to run every Friday night.
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach
- The List: Zona Fresca's Tim Dobravolskis
- An alternative to Art Basel: Tour a Homestead tomato farm