Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs
Eat off the menu with one of Miami's three-star chefs as Shikany chef Michael Shikany unveils a 10-course tasting menu on Friday, July 11.
Book a seat at the communal table, and you and your closest 23 friends will feast together on Shikany's high-end whimsical dishes.
The sole nightly seating will be at 7:30 p.m. and ring in at $125 ($180 with wine pairings). Advanced RSVP and credit card required. Call 305-573-0690.
The series is scheduled to run every Friday night.
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette