Shenae Grimes makes it out for Angela Martini fashion show
It's good to have friends in high places. Shenae Grimes stepped out at the Angela Martini Bikini Fashion Show at WET at W Hotel South Beach Saturday. Martini made quite the splash. The Albanian born supermodel created for her premiere Spring/Summer 2013 collection an assortment of atypical bikini silhouettes inspired in cut and colors by exotic flowers. The collection was full of mono-kinis that resemble orchids, petal-shaped bandeaus, halter-tops with floral palettes, form-conscious cutouts, and extra-long ties that wrap around the body creating a cage-like effect. The lilac, rose, mint, and turquoise hues of the collection are made sporty when balanced with neutral shades of light grey, nude, cream, and stone. “I’m truly a girl’s girl — my entire team is comprised of women. We don’t see one another as competition, but believe that we empower each other. That is what my brand represents.” Martini, currently a NYC resident, founded her versatile swimwear collection with desire to produce a product that exudes both sex appeal and wear-ability, she said.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy