Shenae Grimes makes it out for Angela Martini fashion show
It's good to have friends in high places. Shenae Grimes stepped out at the Angela Martini Bikini Fashion Show at WET at W Hotel South Beach Saturday. Martini made quite the splash. The Albanian born supermodel created for her premiere Spring/Summer 2013 collection an assortment of atypical bikini silhouettes inspired in cut and colors by exotic flowers. The collection was full of mono-kinis that resemble orchids, petal-shaped bandeaus, halter-tops with floral palettes, form-conscious cutouts, and extra-long ties that wrap around the body creating a cage-like effect. The lilac, rose, mint, and turquoise hues of the collection are made sporty when balanced with neutral shades of light grey, nude, cream, and stone. “I’m truly a girl’s girl — my entire team is comprised of women. We don’t see one another as competition, but believe that we empower each other. That is what my brand represents.” Martini, currently a NYC resident, founded her versatile swimwear collection with desire to produce a product that exudes both sex appeal and wear-ability, she said.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika