Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
Miami.com invites you to an interactive mixology seminar hosted by Shellback Rum featuring the cocktail stylings of Tony Abou-Ganim
Shellback Rum Presents: All Hands on Deck Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim
Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m.
Miami Art Space (MAS), 244 NW 35th St., Miami
Want to learn to make drinks like a pro? Tomorrow night at the Miami Art Space (244 NW 35th St.), Shellback Rum will host a night of creating fine rum concoctions with mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim. Try out different ways to blend the new Shellback Caribbean Rum and new techniques to impress family and friends at the next house party.
The event takes place on Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. and there is a limited amount of space available (only 10 spots). All you have to do is RSVP at this link http://shellbackmiami.eventbrite.com.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest