Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
Miami.com invites you to an interactive mixology seminar hosted by Shellback Rum featuring the cocktail stylings of Tony Abou-Ganim
Shellback Rum Presents: All Hands on Deck Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim
Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m.
Miami Art Space (MAS), 244 NW 35th St., Miami
Want to learn to make drinks like a pro? Tomorrow night at the Miami Art Space (244 NW 35th St.), Shellback Rum will host a night of creating fine rum concoctions with mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim. Try out different ways to blend the new Shellback Caribbean Rum and new techniques to impress family and friends at the next house party.
The event takes place on Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. and there is a limited amount of space available (only 10 spots). All you have to do is RSVP at this link http://shellbackmiami.eventbrite.com.
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music