Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
Miami.com invites you to an interactive mixology seminar hosted by Shellback Rum featuring the cocktail stylings of Tony Abou-Ganim
Shellback Rum Presents: All Hands on Deck Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim
Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m.
Miami Art Space (MAS), 244 NW 35th St., Miami
Want to learn to make drinks like a pro? Tomorrow night at the Miami Art Space (244 NW 35th St.), Shellback Rum will host a night of creating fine rum concoctions with mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim. Try out different ways to blend the new Shellback Caribbean Rum and new techniques to impress family and friends at the next house party.
The event takes place on Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. and there is a limited amount of space available (only 10 spots). All you have to do is RSVP at this link http://shellbackmiami.eventbrite.com.
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Sneak Peek: cocktails at the new Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
- Speakeasy-style bar opens in Fort Lauderdale
- 'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
- Enjoy craft spirits and beer in Miami this weekend
- Sneak Peek: Public House Opens on Miami Beach in October
- Sweetwater Beer Garden Pop-Up Opens in South Beach
- Michy's Cocktail Menu
- Michy’s Introduces First Cocktail Menu