Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
Miami.com invites you to an interactive mixology seminar hosted by Shellback Rum featuring the cocktail stylings of Tony Abou-Ganim
Shellback Rum Presents: All Hands on Deck Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim
Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m.
Miami Art Space (MAS), 244 NW 35th St., Miami
Want to learn to make drinks like a pro? Tomorrow night at the Miami Art Space (244 NW 35th St.), Shellback Rum will host a night of creating fine rum concoctions with mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim. Try out different ways to blend the new Shellback Caribbean Rum and new techniques to impress family and friends at the next house party.
The event takes place on Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. and there is a limited amount of space available (only 10 spots). All you have to do is RSVP at this link http://shellbackmiami.eventbrite.com.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail