Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
Miami.com invites you to an interactive mixology seminar hosted by Shellback Rum featuring the cocktail stylings of Tony Abou-Ganim
Shellback Rum Presents: All Hands on Deck Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim
Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m.
Miami Art Space (MAS), 244 NW 35th St., Miami
Want to learn to make drinks like a pro? Tomorrow night at the Miami Art Space (244 NW 35th St.), Shellback Rum will host a night of creating fine rum concoctions with mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim. Try out different ways to blend the new Shellback Caribbean Rum and new techniques to impress family and friends at the next house party.
The event takes place on Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. and there is a limited amount of space available (only 10 spots). All you have to do is RSVP at this link http://shellbackmiami.eventbrite.com.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War