Nail a flawless manicure for up to 14 days with the latest gel-polish fusion at Rik Rak.
Rik Rak Salon, Boutique & Bar
1428 Brickell Avenue, Miami; (305) 371-5577
Chipped manicures and pedicures are so Summer 2010.
This Fall, expect more and more salons to offer CND’s Shellac — a gel-polish fusion available in a vivacious color palette.
Shellac ensures a flawless manicure with zero drying time. But the biggest benefit? Rik Rak Salon, Boutique & Bar’s nail tech Minks tells us, “Shellac lasts for up to 14 days.”
Unlike acrylic nails, Shellac can be applied and removed with no damage to the nail bed.
Good riddance nicks, chips and smudges.
Shellac appointments at Rik Rak cost $45 for manis, while pedis run $65.
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition