The Shelborne 2.0
Meet the Shelborne 2.0: The SoBe classic reinvents itself
Art Deco gets a 21st century makeover this winter as The Shelborne South Beach emerges from a multi-million renovation. What does $20 million buy? Crystal chandeliers, white lacquered furnishings, a poolside catwalk, two new restaurants and a chic new boutique. Warning - not all the rooms have been renovated - make sure to specify when booking. Promo rates (on the older units) start as low as $159/night - a SoBe steal.
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package