Sharp dressed man: Dwyane Wade launches sock line
Get ready to have Dwyane Wade at your feet. Literally. As if he doesn’t have enough going on, the Miami Heat star has partnered with California-based Stance sock company, for the appropriately titled The Wade Collection, launching later this year. The styles he’s designing aren’t athletic at all, more for a no-sweat gentleman’s night out. “Fashion and personal expression is something I take pride in,” said Wade in a release. “Socks are often overlooked in fashion, but I’ve always believed that style is about taking risks. Socks have the amazing ability to transform any ensemble into a bold fashion statement that reflects your personality and mood.”
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips