Sharp dressed man: Dwyane Wade launches sock line
Get ready to have Dwyane Wade at your feet. Literally. As if he doesn’t have enough going on, the Miami Heat star has partnered with California-based Stance sock company, for the appropriately titled The Wade Collection, launching later this year. The styles he’s designing aren’t athletic at all, more for a no-sweat gentleman’s night out. “Fashion and personal expression is something I take pride in,” said Wade in a release. “Socks are often overlooked in fashion, but I’ve always believed that style is about taking risks. Socks have the amazing ability to transform any ensemble into a bold fashion statement that reflects your personality and mood.”
On Our Radar
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too