Sharp dressed man: Dwyane Wade launches sock line
Get ready to have Dwyane Wade at your feet. Literally. As if he doesn’t have enough going on, the Miami Heat star has partnered with California-based Stance sock company, for the appropriately titled The Wade Collection, launching later this year. The styles he’s designing aren’t athletic at all, more for a no-sweat gentleman’s night out. “Fashion and personal expression is something I take pride in,” said Wade in a release. “Socks are often overlooked in fashion, but I’ve always believed that style is about taking risks. Socks have the amazing ability to transform any ensemble into a bold fashion statement that reflects your personality and mood.”
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event