Sharp dressed man: Dwyane Wade launches sock line
Get ready to have Dwyane Wade at your feet. Literally. As if he doesn’t have enough going on, the Miami Heat star has partnered with California-based Stance sock company, for the appropriately titled The Wade Collection, launching later this year. The styles he’s designing aren’t athletic at all, more for a no-sweat gentleman’s night out. “Fashion and personal expression is something I take pride in,” said Wade in a release. “Socks are often overlooked in fashion, but I’ve always believed that style is about taking risks. Socks have the amazing ability to transform any ensemble into a bold fashion statement that reflects your personality and mood.”
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street