Sharp dressed man: Dwyane Wade launches sock line
Get ready to have Dwyane Wade at your feet. Literally. As if he doesn’t have enough going on, the Miami Heat star has partnered with California-based Stance sock company, for the appropriately titled The Wade Collection, launching later this year. The styles he’s designing aren’t athletic at all, more for a no-sweat gentleman’s night out. “Fashion and personal expression is something I take pride in,” said Wade in a release. “Socks are often overlooked in fashion, but I’ve always believed that style is about taking risks. Socks have the amazing ability to transform any ensemble into a bold fashion statement that reflects your personality and mood.”
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex