Share at Bourbon Steak
Share at Bourbon Steak & feast on pork belly & foie gras hushpuppies
Michael Mina is celebrating 20 years in the restaurant business and his 20th restaurant opening with the launch of a new a la carte "sharing" section of the dinner menu at Bourbon Steak. Menu highlights include hoisin glazed-Berkshire pork belly, royal red shrimp ceviche, foie gras hushpuppies and and a spicy Thai beef salad.
19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week