Share at Bourbon Steak
Share at Bourbon Steak & feast on pork belly & foie gras hushpuppies
Michael Mina is celebrating 20 years in the restaurant business and his 20th restaurant opening with the launch of a new a la carte "sharing" section of the dinner menu at Bourbon Steak. Menu highlights include hoisin glazed-Berkshire pork belly, royal red shrimp ceviche, foie gras hushpuppies and and a spicy Thai beef salad.
19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach