Share at Bourbon Steak
Share at Bourbon Steak & feast on pork belly & foie gras hushpuppies
19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura
Michael Mina is celebrating 20 years in the restaurant business and his 20th restaurant opening with the launch of a new a la carte "sharing" section of the dinner menu at Bourbon Steak. Menu highlights include hoisin glazed-Berkshire pork belly, royal red shrimp ceviche, foie gras hushpuppies and and a spicy Thai beef salad.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel