Bid on dinner with Shaquille O'Neal
Want to break bread with Shaquille O'Neal? Dinner with the NBA star at the Fountainbleau hotel can be yours if the price is right.
Ever wonder about Shaquille O'Neal's table manners? Does he put a napkin on his lap? Keep his long arms politely within his frame and his elbows off the table? Find out these and other intimate details about Shaq's dining habits at a private Courvoisier dinner at the Fontainebleau Miami. The dinner will also include the company of comedians Finesse Mitchell, Capone and Lavar Walker, all headliners at Shaquille's upcoming All-Star Comedy Jam.
The dinner, which is up for auction here, is valid for two people and will take place Dec. 15 from 8-11 p.m. Both winner and guest must be over 21 and cannot resell or re-auction the prize. Proceeds will benefit Camillus House, an organization that provides much needed support to the homeless of Miami through health care, housing and job preparation.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz