Bid on dinner with Shaquille O'Neal
Want to break bread with Shaquille O'Neal? Dinner with the NBA star at the Fountainbleau hotel can be yours if the price is right.
Ever wonder about Shaquille O'Neal's table manners? Does he put a napkin on his lap? Keep his long arms politely within his frame and his elbows off the table? Find out these and other intimate details about Shaq's dining habits at a private Courvoisier dinner at the Fontainebleau Miami. The dinner will also include the company of comedians Finesse Mitchell, Capone and Lavar Walker, all headliners at Shaquille's upcoming All-Star Comedy Jam.
The dinner, which is up for auction here, is valid for two people and will take place Dec. 15 from 8-11 p.m. Both winner and guest must be over 21 and cannot resell or re-auction the prize. Proceeds will benefit Camillus House, an organization that provides much needed support to the homeless of Miami through health care, housing and job preparation.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter