Bid on dinner with Shaquille O'Neal
Want to break bread with Shaquille O'Neal? Dinner with the NBA star at the Fountainbleau hotel can be yours if the price is right.
Ever wonder about Shaquille O'Neal's table manners? Does he put a napkin on his lap? Keep his long arms politely within his frame and his elbows off the table? Find out these and other intimate details about Shaq's dining habits at a private Courvoisier dinner at the Fontainebleau Miami. The dinner will also include the company of comedians Finesse Mitchell, Capone and Lavar Walker, all headliners at Shaquille's upcoming All-Star Comedy Jam.
The dinner, which is up for auction here, is valid for two people and will take place Dec. 15 from 8-11 p.m. Both winner and guest must be over 21 and cannot resell or re-auction the prize. Proceeds will benefit Camillus House, an organization that provides much needed support to the homeless of Miami through health care, housing and job preparation.
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event