Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9
New York, Miami: same city, different borough
For those who just can't get enough of New York in Miami, Shake Shack's culinary director Mark Rosati and Brooklyn Brewery chef Andrew Gerson are hosting the Art of the Burger Shake Shack Coral Gables from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday, December 9. At this event, the duo will "share their insights on how Shake Shack's burgers pair with select Brooklyn Brewery beers." Tickets are $25 and include four-course burger menu with Brooklyn Brewery beer pairings. Limited space is available. To buy, click here. Attendees are encouraged to partake in social media in between stuffing their faces, using #MiamiMash. In the meantime, here's the menu:
Hamburger The American Classic with your favorite fixin’s: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion.
ShackBurger® Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
SmokeShack™ Cheeseburger with Niman Ranch all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry pepper and ShackSauce.
Brooklyn Brown Ale
Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout Float with Shake Shack Vanilla Custard
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March