Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9
New York, Miami: same city, different borough
For those who just can't get enough of New York in Miami, Shake Shack's culinary director Mark Rosati and Brooklyn Brewery chef Andrew Gerson are hosting the Art of the Burger Shake Shack Coral Gables from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday, December 9. At this event, the duo will "share their insights on how Shake Shack's burgers pair with select Brooklyn Brewery beers." Tickets are $25 and include four-course burger menu with Brooklyn Brewery beer pairings. Limited space is available. To buy, click here. Attendees are encouraged to partake in social media in between stuffing their faces, using #MiamiMash. In the meantime, here's the menu:
Hamburger The American Classic with your favorite fixin’s: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion.
ShackBurger® Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
SmokeShack™ Cheeseburger with Niman Ranch all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry pepper and ShackSauce.
Brooklyn Brown Ale
Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout Float with Shake Shack Vanilla Custard
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.