Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9
New York, Miami: same city, different borough
For those who just can't get enough of New York in Miami, Shake Shack's culinary director Mark Rosati and Brooklyn Brewery chef Andrew Gerson are hosting the Art of the Burger Shake Shack Coral Gables from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday, December 9. At this event, the duo will "share their insights on how Shake Shack's burgers pair with select Brooklyn Brewery beers." Tickets are $25 and include four-course burger menu with Brooklyn Brewery beer pairings. Limited space is available. To buy, click here. Attendees are encouraged to partake in social media in between stuffing their faces, using #MiamiMash. In the meantime, here's the menu:
Hamburger The American Classic with your favorite fixin’s: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion.
ShackBurger® Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
SmokeShack™ Cheeseburger with Niman Ranch all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry pepper and ShackSauce.
Brooklyn Brown Ale
Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout Float with Shake Shack Vanilla Custard
- Ex-China Grill, Lantao Kitchen chef Ferdinand Ortiz Jr. named Mister Collins' new Executive Chef
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef