Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9
New York, Miami: same city, different borough
For those who just can't get enough of New York in Miami, Shake Shack's culinary director Mark Rosati and Brooklyn Brewery chef Andrew Gerson are hosting the Art of the Burger Shake Shack Coral Gables from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday, December 9. At this event, the duo will "share their insights on how Shake Shack's burgers pair with select Brooklyn Brewery beers." Tickets are $25 and include four-course burger menu with Brooklyn Brewery beer pairings. Limited space is available. To buy, click here. Attendees are encouraged to partake in social media in between stuffing their faces, using #MiamiMash. In the meantime, here's the menu:
Hamburger The American Classic with your favorite fixin’s: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion.
ShackBurger® Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
SmokeShack™ Cheeseburger with Niman Ranch all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry pepper and ShackSauce.
Brooklyn Brown Ale
Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout Float with Shake Shack Vanilla Custard
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar