Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9
New York, Miami: same city, different borough
For those who just can't get enough of New York in Miami, Shake Shack's culinary director Mark Rosati and Brooklyn Brewery chef Andrew Gerson are hosting the Art of the Burger Shake Shack Coral Gables from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday, December 9. At this event, the duo will "share their insights on how Shake Shack's burgers pair with select Brooklyn Brewery beers." Tickets are $25 and include four-course burger menu with Brooklyn Brewery beer pairings. Limited space is available. To buy, click here. Attendees are encouraged to partake in social media in between stuffing their faces, using #MiamiMash. In the meantime, here's the menu:
Hamburger The American Classic with your favorite fixin’s: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion.
ShackBurger® Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
SmokeShack™ Cheeseburger with Niman Ranch all-natural applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry pepper and ShackSauce.
Brooklyn Brown Ale
Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout Float with Shake Shack Vanilla Custard
1450 S. Dixie Hwy.
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami