Shacking Up in the Gables: Shake Shack opens 2nd Miami location July 15
NYC burger joint opens to the public in Coral Gables July 15
After an invitation only grand opening party on July 11, Shake Shack's Coral Gables location in the old Smoke't space across from the University of Miami, will open to the public July 15. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The major difference from the Lincoln location is space. There's a lot more here in which to form lines. Ciick here for the complete Shake Shack Menu.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"