Shacking Up in the Gables: Shake Shack opens 2nd Miami location July 15
NYC burger joint opens to the public in Coral Gables July 15
After an invitation only grand opening party on July 11, Shake Shack's Coral Gables location in the old Smoke't space across from the University of Miami, will open to the public July 15. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The major difference from the Lincoln location is space. There's a lot more here in which to form lines. Ciick here for the complete Shake Shack Menu.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton