Shacking Up in the Gables: Shake Shack opens 2nd Miami location July 15
NYC burger joint opens to the public in Coral Gables July 15
After an invitation only grand opening party on July 11, Shake Shack's Coral Gables location in the old Smoke't space across from the University of Miami, will open to the public July 15. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The major difference from the Lincoln location is space. There's a lot more here in which to form lines. Ciick here for the complete Shake Shack Menu.
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9