Shacking Up in the Gables: Shake Shack opens 2nd Miami location July 15
NYC burger joint opens to the public in Coral Gables July 15
After an invitation only grand opening party on July 11, Shake Shack's Coral Gables location in the old Smoke't space across from the University of Miami, will open to the public July 15. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The major difference from the Lincoln location is space. There's a lot more here in which to form lines. Ciick here for the complete Shake Shack Menu.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami