Shacking Up in the Gables: Shake Shack opens 2nd Miami location July 15
NYC burger joint opens to the public in Coral Gables July 15
After an invitation only grand opening party on July 11, Shake Shack's Coral Gables location in the old Smoke't space across from the University of Miami, will open to the public July 15. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The major difference from the Lincoln location is space. There's a lot more here in which to form lines. Ciick here for the complete Shake Shack Menu.
1450 S. Dixie Hwy
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami