Shack Burgers Are Coming
Burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries & frozen custard arrive via NYC spring/summer 2010.
Does Miami’s burger love have no end? NY restaurateur Danny Meyer (Union Square Café) is betting no as he plans to open his fifth Shake Shack (and first outside of NY) in Miami come spring/summer 2010. Located in the upcoming Herzog and de Meuron building at 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Shake Shack will feature all the classics – burgers, cheeseburgers, fried ‘shroom burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries, frozen custard and more. Come for the Shack Sauce & stay for frozen custard & a glass of shiraz.
- Sushi Samba Coral Gables opens May 23
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates Memorial Day with extended happy hour & special menu
- Score a free burger at Smashburger
- Monday is Family Night at Restaurant Michael Schwartz
- Join chef Dale Talde (Brooklyn's TALDE) at Khong River House May 30
- Bite into Taste of the Gables 2013 June 6
- Kouzina adds Greek influence to the Design District
- RA Sushi hosts Nicky's Week fundraiser
- Eat well & do good May 18 at Temaris
- Support Boston victims at a Meat Market cocktail dinner