Shack Burgers Are Coming
Burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries & frozen custard arrive via NYC spring/summer 2010.
Does Miami’s burger love have no end? NY restaurateur Danny Meyer (Union Square Café) is betting no as he plans to open his fifth Shake Shack (and first outside of NY) in Miami come spring/summer 2010. Located in the upcoming Herzog and de Meuron building at 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Shake Shack will feature all the classics – burgers, cheeseburgers, fried ‘shroom burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries, frozen custard and more. Come for the Shack Sauce & stay for frozen custard & a glass of shiraz.
- Pubbelly Boys to close PB Steak in Miami Beach
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu