Shack Burgers Are Coming
Burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries & frozen custard arrive via NYC spring/summer 2010.
Does Miami’s burger love have no end? NY restaurateur Danny Meyer (Union Square Café) is betting no as he plans to open his fifth Shake Shack (and first outside of NY) in Miami come spring/summer 2010. Located in the upcoming Herzog and de Meuron building at 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Shake Shack will feature all the classics – burgers, cheeseburgers, fried ‘shroom burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries, frozen custard and more. Come for the Shack Sauce & stay for frozen custard & a glass of shiraz.
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi
- Contest: Guess the South Florida restaurant, win tickets to Robert Irvine Live
- Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, Niu Kitchen's Deme Lomas named Food & Wine People's Best New Chef nominees
- Where to celebrate Easter Sunday