Shack Burgers Are Coming
Burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries & frozen custard arrive via NYC spring/summer 2010.
Does Miami’s burger love have no end? NY restaurateur Danny Meyer (Union Square Café) is betting no as he plans to open his fifth Shake Shack (and first outside of NY) in Miami come spring/summer 2010. Located in the upcoming Herzog and de Meuron building at 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Shake Shack will feature all the classics – burgers, cheeseburgers, fried ‘shroom burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries, frozen custard and more. Come for the Shack Sauce & stay for frozen custard & a glass of shiraz.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach