Shack Burgers Are Coming
Burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries & frozen custard arrive via NYC spring/summer 2010.
Does Miami’s burger love have no end? NY restaurateur Danny Meyer (Union Square Café) is betting no as he plans to open his fifth Shake Shack (and first outside of NY) in Miami come spring/summer 2010. Located in the upcoming Herzog and de Meuron building at 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Shake Shack will feature all the classics – burgers, cheeseburgers, fried ‘shroom burgers, hot dogs, cheese fries, frozen custard and more. Come for the Shack Sauce & stay for frozen custard & a glass of shiraz.
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef