Sexy doctor calendar includes two South Floridians
They got cred
Underneath those white jackets are some good looking men.
Miami has two stars in The Most Beautiful Doctors in America (The Men’s Edition) calendar. Mr. May is Dr. Jeff Masi, a radiologist, and Mr. November is Dr. Jeremy Green, a dermatologist. It was really featured on CBS TV's The Doctors hosted by Travis Stork.
Want the time marker? Know the $14.99 you shell out is going to a good cause and not doctor bills. One hundred percent of the retail price will go to the American Red Cross, helping those around the world, including those affected by Superstorm Sandy.
In addition to posing for the calendar, each of the doctors offers advice to viewers on obtaining optimal health in the New Year, which includes details on the latest advancements in breast cancer screenings, an up-close look at an appendix removal surgery (yum!), a perspective on the rise in thyroid cancers, and advice on how to prevent varicose veins. The Doctors’ Most Beautiful Doctors in America calendar is published by The Doctors’ executive producer, Jay McGraw, and sold through his online bookstore, thebooknook.com.
Get it at online bookstore, thebooknook.com.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider