Sex and the City stylist Danny Santiago attending FNO
Can't wait to see the fashions at Merrick Park
Danny Santiago knows his stuff. The former Sex and the City stylist will be at Village of Merrick Park Thursday night as the tony mall celebrates 10 years of fashion and unveils its September fashion series and an Ocean Drive Magazine’s hosted fashion show.
VMP will also debut the first-ever “Fashion’s Weekend Out,” a weekend of collection parties and shopping incentives from Sept. 7 - 8 with charity partner, Fashionably Conscious.
As for what to expect on the runway? "The spring and summer collections of 2013 are filled with color, surprising silhouettes, and accessories that make a statement,'' says Santiago, who is the costume designer for Burn Notice.
"As we all know, Miami woman make a statement in their fashion choices so spring/summer 2013 is just the perfect fit."
Does Danny keep in touch with old SATC pals?
"I have such artistic admiration for Pat Fields’ creative vision and she has been a dear close friend for many years."
Details: Fashion’s Night Out – Thursday, September 6th from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. The fashion show begins at 7 p.m. in the East Court.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage