Sex and the City star at Hard Rock Live
He was the perfect gay best friend on Sex and the City and now he can be your BFF for the night.
Mario Cantone will perform at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on October 11 at 8 p.m. The celebrated New York stage actor and stand-up comedian gained critical acclaim with his Tony-nominated one-man show Laugh Whore, from its appearance at the Cort Theatre on Broadway to the Showtime special.
On Comedy Central, Cantone's performances have been featured on The USO Comedy Tour, Chappelle's Show, and various other network specials. Cantone has performed his irreverent stand-up comedy at a wide range of venues, including Carnegie Hall, where he warmed up jazz great Shirley Bassey, to performances at Atlantic City resorts and Caroline's on Broadway.His routines have included musical parodies of Judy Garland, Jim Morrison, Peggy Lee, Bruce Springsteen and Liza Minnelli.
Cantone got his start hosting the local New York children's show Steampipe Alley, where the comic slipped in sly pop culture innuendo that adults could enjoy. His other television credits include Late Night with David Letterman, Oprah, Martha, Today and multiple appearances on ABC’s The View.
Let him entertain you.
Tickets are $69, $59, $49 and $39*; all seats are reserved and available at all Ticketmaster outlets online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone: 800-745-3000.
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick