SET celebrates 3 years with 3 nights!
SET Nightclub celebrates its 3 Year Anniversary with three nights of amazing events!
SET nightclub is celebrating their three-year anniversary and they’re doing it big. Three years equals three amazing events going on Friday, February 5th through Sunday, February 7th. They've spared no expense for this ultimate anniversary extravaganza with a big name DJ's rocking the decks every night.
Friday, kick off Super Bowl weekend with the Official Rolls Royce Super Bowl After Party with music by Chicco Secci, Laurent Simeca, and John Cash upstairs dropping a fire hip hop set.
Saturday, Swedish House Mafia is coming to Set for a special guest DJ performance by DJ Sebastian Ingrosso alongside resident Laurent Simmeca. Voted the 25th best DJ in the world by DJ Mag he is going to be dropping hard hits and will have the crowd going crazy before the big game on Sunday. Advance ticket sales are available at WantTickets.com.
Sunday, the party continues with DJ Steve Angello alongside Stephan Luke presented by Sundance. He’s been making major moves in the scene and he’s definitely going to make the crowd shake and scream for the last night of celebration for SET’s amazing anniversary. Pre-sale tickets cost $55; you can get them at WantTickets.com. Get them before they run out; tickets are limited.
It’s a Swedish invasion going down at SET nightclub for an unforgettable three days of festvities. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to party amongst the elite party crowd and beautiful fashionistas that run the streets of Miami, head to Set for the 3 year anniversary that’s that's so big it needs three nights. Let's Rock It!
320 Lincoln Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Where in Miami to celebrate Independence Day like a rockstar
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12