SET celebrates 3 years with 3 nights!
SET Nightclub celebrates its 3 Year Anniversary with three nights of amazing events!
SET nightclub is celebrating their three-year anniversary and they’re doing it big. Three years equals three amazing events going on Friday, February 5th through Sunday, February 7th. They've spared no expense for this ultimate anniversary extravaganza with a big name DJ's rocking the decks every night.
Friday, kick off Super Bowl weekend with the Official Rolls Royce Super Bowl After Party with music by Chicco Secci, Laurent Simeca, and John Cash upstairs dropping a fire hip hop set.
Saturday, Swedish House Mafia is coming to Set for a special guest DJ performance by DJ Sebastian Ingrosso alongside resident Laurent Simmeca. Voted the 25th best DJ in the world by DJ Mag he is going to be dropping hard hits and will have the crowd going crazy before the big game on Sunday. Advance ticket sales are available at WantTickets.com.
Sunday, the party continues with DJ Steve Angello alongside Stephan Luke presented by Sundance. He’s been making major moves in the scene and he’s definitely going to make the crowd shake and scream for the last night of celebration for SET’s amazing anniversary. Pre-sale tickets cost $55; you can get them at WantTickets.com. Get them before they run out; tickets are limited.
It’s a Swedish invasion going down at SET nightclub for an unforgettable three days of festvities. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to party amongst the elite party crowd and beautiful fashionistas that run the streets of Miami, head to Set for the 3 year anniversary that’s that's so big it needs three nights. Let's Rock It!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach