Seminole Hard Rock Halloween Costume Contest Winners for 2013
The Exorcist takes the big prize among some impressive South Florida entries
The Seminole Hard Rock held its annual Halloween costume contest on Friday, Oct. 25 in Hollywood. The "Scary Rock Star" costume contest encouraged creativity in three categories - Sexy, Scary and Pop Culture.
The winners in each category were Optimus Prime (Pop Culture), Phoenix Fire (Sexy) and The Exorcist (Scary). Each won $2,500 along with prizes.
The overall winner of the costume contest was The Exorcist, which earned the trio an additional $5,000.
Do you agree with the choices? Below are the winners, followed by more contest entries.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell