Selena Gomez meets up with fans at Rec Room
Selena Gomez made 70 fans’ days on Saturday afternoon as the singer hosted a listening party and Q&A session with contest winners at Rec Room. The lucky contest winners got a first listen to four new and unreleased songs off of her new album followed by a 20 minute Q&A session in which Gomez answered questions about her life and her career. The 20-year-old-singer, who said she is, like, totally single, took pictures with all her fans, some who came dressed to look like their idol. She'll be a big sister too. She also announced that her mom is pregnant.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening