Selena Gomez meets up with fans at Rec Room
Selena Gomez made 70 fans’ days on Saturday afternoon as the singer hosted a listening party and Q&A session with contest winners at Rec Room. The lucky contest winners got a first listen to four new and unreleased songs off of her new album followed by a 20 minute Q&A session in which Gomez answered questions about her life and her career. The 20-year-old-singer, who said she is, like, totally single, took pictures with all her fans, some who came dressed to look like their idol. She'll be a big sister too. She also announced that her mom is pregnant.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage