Selena Gomez meets up with fans at Rec Room
Selena Gomez made 70 fans’ days on Saturday afternoon as the singer hosted a listening party and Q&A session with contest winners at Rec Room. The lucky contest winners got a first listen to four new and unreleased songs off of her new album followed by a 20 minute Q&A session in which Gomez answered questions about her life and her career. The 20-year-old-singer, who said she is, like, totally single, took pictures with all her fans, some who came dressed to look like their idol. She'll be a big sister too. She also announced that her mom is pregnant.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie