Selena Gomez meets up with fans at Rec Room
Selena Gomez made 70 fans’ days on Saturday afternoon as the singer hosted a listening party and Q&A session with contest winners at Rec Room. The lucky contest winners got a first listen to four new and unreleased songs off of her new album followed by a 20 minute Q&A session in which Gomez answered questions about her life and her career. The 20-year-old-singer, who said she is, like, totally single, took pictures with all her fans, some who came dressed to look like their idol. She'll be a big sister too. She also announced that her mom is pregnant.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting