Selena Gomez meets up with fans at Rec Room
Selena Gomez made 70 fans’ days on Saturday afternoon as the singer hosted a listening party and Q&A session with contest winners at Rec Room. The lucky contest winners got a first listen to four new and unreleased songs off of her new album followed by a 20 minute Q&A session in which Gomez answered questions about her life and her career. The 20-year-old-singer, who said she is, like, totally single, took pictures with all her fans, some who came dressed to look like their idol. She'll be a big sister too. She also announced that her mom is pregnant.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture