Selena Gomez grabs up bracelets by local designer
Selena Gomez breezed into town Monday for her press junket at the Soho Beach House for voice work in the upcoming animated movie, Hotel Transylvania. Paparazzi got an eyeful of the singer/actress at Miami International Airport arrivals wearing an arm full of Jewels By Dunn bracelets. Quite a coup for the company’s owner, South Beach designer Taryn Aronson. “I have gotten lucky enough to build relationships with a lot of celebrity stylists who pull pieces for their clients all the time,” she says. Selena’s “arm party” consisted of a bracelets with Swarovski crystal arrows, a macrame skull, strings and gunmetal spikes. “I love the idea of being able to mix and match different colors and styles that allows you to express yourself through your wrist,” says Aronson, whose work can be found at www.dunnwithlove.com.
On Our Radar
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie
- Floyd Mayweather not selling South Florida house