Selena Gomez grabs up bracelets by local designer
Selena Gomez breezed into town Monday for her press junket at the Soho Beach House for voice work in the upcoming animated movie, Hotel Transylvania. Paparazzi got an eyeful of the singer/actress at Miami International Airport arrivals wearing an arm full of Jewels By Dunn bracelets. Quite a coup for the company’s owner, South Beach designer Taryn Aronson. “I have gotten lucky enough to build relationships with a lot of celebrity stylists who pull pieces for their clients all the time,” she says. Selena’s “arm party” consisted of a bracelets with Swarovski crystal arrows, a macrame skull, strings and gunmetal spikes. “I love the idea of being able to mix and match different colors and styles that allows you to express yourself through your wrist,” says Aronson, whose work can be found at www.dunnwithlove.com.
On Our Radar
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert
- Own a piece of art by Chris Brown