Selena Gomez grabs up bracelets by local designer
Selena Gomez breezed into town Monday for her press junket at the Soho Beach House for voice work in the upcoming animated movie, Hotel Transylvania. Paparazzi got an eyeful of the singer/actress at Miami International Airport arrivals wearing an arm full of Jewels By Dunn bracelets. Quite a coup for the company’s owner, South Beach designer Taryn Aronson. “I have gotten lucky enough to build relationships with a lot of celebrity stylists who pull pieces for their clients all the time,” she says. Selena’s “arm party” consisted of a bracelets with Swarovski crystal arrows, a macrame skull, strings and gunmetal spikes. “I love the idea of being able to mix and match different colors and styles that allows you to express yourself through your wrist,” says Aronson, whose work can be found at www.dunnwithlove.com.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz