Selena Gomez grabs up bracelets by local designer
Selena Gomez breezed into town Monday for her press junket at the Soho Beach House for voice work in the upcoming animated movie, Hotel Transylvania. Paparazzi got an eyeful of the singer/actress at Miami International Airport arrivals wearing an arm full of Jewels By Dunn bracelets. Quite a coup for the company’s owner, South Beach designer Taryn Aronson. “I have gotten lucky enough to build relationships with a lot of celebrity stylists who pull pieces for their clients all the time,” she says. Selena’s “arm party” consisted of a bracelets with Swarovski crystal arrows, a macrame skull, strings and gunmetal spikes. “I love the idea of being able to mix and match different colors and styles that allows you to express yourself through your wrist,” says Aronson, whose work can be found at www.dunnwithlove.com.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'