Seen By Seth: Spiegel Swim at Plunge
Trio of starlets hosted event to kick off Spiegel Swim + Travel Magazine
March 13, 2011 - Beloved American retail powerhouse Spiegel hosted a star-studded event to kick off Spiegel Swim + Travel Magazine on the rooftop of the Gansevoort in Miami Beach.
Celebrities flocked to the event, including Dancing with the Stars Karina Smirnoff, New York Housewife Kelly Bensimon, and E! News host and fashion expert Giuliana Rancic whose line with Spiegel will be released in the fall. Smirnoff noshed on appetizers like crab cake and cocktail shrimp while perusing Spiegel’s Swim + Travel issue with fiance St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Brad Penny. The recently-engaged coupled cuddled and snuck in several kisses throughout the event and Penny even picked out a few pieces from the magazine that he thought Smirnoff would sizzle in.
Throughout the afternoon, celebs mingled with media and fashion-minded Miami locals. The crowd celebrated Spiegels Swim + Travel Issue 2011 by enjoying spa services like mini massages and workout tips courtesy of David Barton Gym and Sobe Tans by Fabiola, taking the Spiegel Signature Style Quiz, and posing for self-portraits in the photo booth provided by Shutterbox. The Spiegel Swim Event in Miami was the perfect way to kick off the Spring/Summer season in fashion gorgeous swimwear to suit every size and style, delicious bites and summery cocktails, and a pack of Spiegel-loving celebs showing off the ultimate in Swim + Travel.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage