Seen By Seth: Erick Morillo's Birthday
Miami DJ gets the royal treatment during his party at LIV
March 26, 2011 – Erick Morillo got the royal birthday treatment at LIV in the Fontainebleau Saturday night which was the after party for the Hennessy Blue Moon Bonfire at La Cote.
The night turned out to be more of a celebration than a party. The energy inside LIV was unreal, and the birthday boy delivered an insane set. The woman popping out of the top of the birthday cake wasn’t the only surprise of the night - will.i.am, and the king himself, Sean “P.Diddy” Combs performed together as well as Craig David.
Naomi Campbell, Reggie Bush, Cassie, Shaggie, & Felix Da Housecat were all in the DJ booth for the entire night.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision