See Rockwell's Art Come To Life
See Norman Rockwell's art - through Feb. 7th, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale.
One East Las Olas Boulevard and Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
By Solange Reyner
Not like you need an excuse to get out to see Norman Rockwell's paintings, but the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale is offering a special treat.
The "American Chronicles" collection is on display now through Feb. 7, 2010, and includes pieces that span a 30-year period in Rockwell's career. My fave, No Swimming, is also on hand.
Admission to the exhibition is $14 for adults and $8 for students.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web