See Rockwell's Art Come To Life
See Norman Rockwell's art - through Feb. 7th, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale.
One East Las Olas Boulevard and Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
By Solange Reyner
Not like you need an excuse to get out to see Norman Rockwell's paintings, but the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale is offering a special treat.
The "American Chronicles" collection is on display now through Feb. 7, 2010, and includes pieces that span a 30-year period in Rockwell's career. My fave, No Swimming, is also on hand.
Admission to the exhibition is $14 for adults and $8 for students.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest