See Rockwell's Art Come To Life
See Norman Rockwell's art - through Feb. 7th, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale.
One East Las Olas Boulevard and Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
By Solange Reyner
Not like you need an excuse to get out to see Norman Rockwell's paintings, but the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale is offering a special treat.
The "American Chronicles" collection is on display now through Feb. 7, 2010, and includes pieces that span a 30-year period in Rockwell's career. My fave, No Swimming, is also on hand.
Admission to the exhibition is $14 for adults and $8 for students.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo