See Rockwell's Art Come To Life
See Norman Rockwell's art - through Feb. 7th, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale.
One East Las Olas Boulevard and Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
By Solange Reyner
Not like you need an excuse to get out to see Norman Rockwell's paintings, but the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale is offering a special treat.
The "American Chronicles" collection is on display now through Feb. 7, 2010, and includes pieces that span a 30-year period in Rockwell's career. My fave, No Swimming, is also on hand.
Admission to the exhibition is $14 for adults and $8 for students.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art