See Rockwell's Art Come To Life
See Norman Rockwell's art - through Feb. 7th, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale.
One East Las Olas Boulevard and Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
By Solange Reyner
Not like you need an excuse to get out to see Norman Rockwell's paintings, but the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale is offering a special treat.
The "American Chronicles" collection is on display now through Feb. 7, 2010, and includes pieces that span a 30-year period in Rockwell's career. My fave, No Swimming, is also on hand.
Admission to the exhibition is $14 for adults and $8 for students.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs