See new Spider-man movie and do good at the same time
Stars involved in charity
As the “The Amazing Spider-Man” film flings into theaters, expect themed toys, clothing, bedding, PJs and other red, webby merch in stores. If you don’t want to buy into the hype, check out what the high-flying crime-fighter himself (Andrew Garfield) is up to. He’s using his star power to lend recognition to the Worldwide Orphans Foundation’s Blue Glasses Campaign, in which pipe cleaners are used as symbols so that others see the world the way orphans do. Garfield had traveled to Haiti and Ethiopia to touch base with kids there and teach them sports. Girlfriend/costar Emma Stone was on hand at the NYC charity awareness event wearing the accessories as well. No, they’re not for sale at Target, just make your own. Go to wwo.org for more info on how you can help.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika