Sebastian Maniscalco: What a laugh
Hitting the Improv in Hollywood all weekend
Tickets at laughstub.com
Like most comedians, Sebastian Maniscalco comments about his crazy life and those inhabit it - family, girflriends, his cellphone. The Chicago native is headed to the Hollywood Improv through Valentine's Day (night).
He gave us a taste of his show:
How do best explain your act?
It's basically observational comedy, relating to things going on around me on a day to day basis. In today's landscape of entertainment where shocking and inappropriate seems to be the norm, my comedy is a breath of fresh air which many people can relate to.
What is your favorite thing to comment on?
Dating. Everyone is either in love, falling in love, or falling out of love. It's highly relatable and there is an abundance of material.
What is your personal peeve lately?
Watching The Bachelor. The guy is a boob.
I'm a closet techie - I love gadgets. I just wish people would look up from their phones once in a while. Some idiot fell into a fountain at a mall while texting and now wants to sue the mall. For what?
On Our Radar
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes