Sebastian Maniscalco: What a laugh
Hitting the Improv in Hollywood all weekend
Like most comedians, Sebastian Maniscalco comments about his crazy life and those inhabit it - family, girflriends, his cellphone. The Chicago native is headed to the Hollywood Improv through Valentine's Day (night).
He gave us a taste of his show:
How do best explain your act?
It's basically observational comedy, relating to things going on around me on a day to day basis. In today's landscape of entertainment where shocking and inappropriate seems to be the norm, my comedy is a breath of fresh air which many people can relate to.
What is your favorite thing to comment on?
Dating. Everyone is either in love, falling in love, or falling out of love. It's highly relatable and there is an abundance of material.
What is your personal peeve lately?
Watching The Bachelor. The guy is a boob.
I'm a closet techie - I love gadgets. I just wish people would look up from their phones once in a while. Some idiot fell into a fountain at a mall while texting and now wants to sue the mall. For what?
Tickets at laughstub.com
On Our Radar
- 'Ballers' star Arlyn Broche: The Rock cracks me up
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!