Sebastian Maniscalco wants to make you laugh
Sebastian Maniscalco has quite the mouthful of a name. But don’t worry, the stand-up comic will be doing all the talking at Hollywood’s Improv Comedy Club Saturday through M...
Sebastian Maniscalco has quite the mouthful of a name. But don’t worry, the stand-up comic will be doing all the talking at Hollywood’s Improv Comedy Club Saturday through Monday.
The funnyman gave us a taste of the show:
What is your favorite thing to make fun of lately?
Dating. Everyone is either in love, falling in love, or falling out of love. It’s highly relatable, and there’s an abundance of material.
What is your personal peeve?
Watching The Bachelor. The guy Brad Womack is a boob.
What do you like to watch?
Anything cooking. I love to watch what I can’t make. Top Chef is my favorite. My goal is to get on there to taste some of the food.
In your act, you mention that text messaging annoys you. Why?
I don’t hate it; I actually love gadgets. I just wish people would look up from their phones once in a while. Some idiot fell into a fountain at a mall while texting and now wants to sue the mall. For what?
You went on tour with Vince Vaughn. Any reunion possibilities?
No reunions for now. It was a great experience making a movie with him and would love to do it again some day. He is a husband and a father. Wow, good for you, Vinny!
What is the funniest thing that’s happened to you in the past few months?
I went skiing for the first time in 21 years. If that’s not funny, I don’t know what is.
What is something fans may not know about you?
I’m lactose intolerant.
Tickets for his five shows, with varying times, at laughstub.com
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking