Seasons Change for Chile
Purchase a glass or a bottle of Chilean wine at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami and 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross.
So, you’re having a glass of Veramonte Chardonnay at a Four Seasons restaurant. What you don’t know is that from now until April 18, 2010, 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross. And all of the restaurants are participating-- Acqua, Bahía and 14Thirty-Five. As a fan of Chilean wines, this is a sweet way to contribute to the relief effort in fine style. Recommendations include 14Thirty-Five’s beef sliders with a Pinot Noir—Mmmmmm. Let me know what you think.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-358-3535.
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business