Seasons Change for Chile
Purchase a glass or a bottle of Chilean wine at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami and 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross.
So, you’re having a glass of Veramonte Chardonnay at a Four Seasons restaurant. What you don’t know is that from now until April 18, 2010, 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross. And all of the restaurants are participating-- Acqua, Bahía and 14Thirty-Five. As a fan of Chilean wines, this is a sweet way to contribute to the relief effort in fine style. Recommendations include 14Thirty-Five’s beef sliders with a Pinot Noir—Mmmmmm. Let me know what you think.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-358-3535.
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top holiday hotel deals in Miami & across Florida
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants