Seasons Change for Chile
Purchase a glass or a bottle of Chilean wine at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami and 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross.
So, you’re having a glass of Veramonte Chardonnay at a Four Seasons restaurant. What you don’t know is that from now until April 18, 2010, 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross. And all of the restaurants are participating-- Acqua, Bahía and 14Thirty-Five. As a fan of Chilean wines, this is a sweet way to contribute to the relief effort in fine style. Recommendations include 14Thirty-Five’s beef sliders with a Pinot Noir—Mmmmmm. Let me know what you think.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-358-3535.
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips
- 3 Family Friendly Staycations in Broward County
- Inside new EAST, Miami hotel at Brickell City Centre
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami