Seasons Change for Chile
Purchase a glass or a bottle of Chilean wine at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami and 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross.
So, you’re having a glass of Veramonte Chardonnay at a Four Seasons restaurant. What you don’t know is that from now until April 18, 2010, 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross. And all of the restaurants are participating-- Acqua, Bahía and 14Thirty-Five. As a fan of Chilean wines, this is a sweet way to contribute to the relief effort in fine style. Recommendations include 14Thirty-Five’s beef sliders with a Pinot Noir—Mmmmmm. Let me know what you think.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-358-3535.
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package