Seasons Change for Chile
Purchase a glass or a bottle of Chilean wine at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami and 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross.
So, you’re having a glass of Veramonte Chardonnay at a Four Seasons restaurant. What you don’t know is that from now until April 18, 2010, 25% of the proceeds from Chilean wines sales go to the Chilean Red Cross. And all of the restaurants are participating-- Acqua, Bahía and 14Thirty-Five. As a fan of Chilean wines, this is a sweet way to contribute to the relief effort in fine style. Recommendations include 14Thirty-Five’s beef sliders with a Pinot Noir—Mmmmmm. Let me know what you think.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-358-3535.
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla