Feast on fresh, seasonal fare for 475 calories or less
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Gables dining gets a bit healthier this week as Seasons 52 opens on Miracle Mile. The 300-seat grill and wine bar celebrates seasonal menus, fresh ingredients and healthy eating – every item on the menu clocks in at less that 475 calories. The menu changes quarterly. Opening fall menu includes stone crab claws, Manchester Farms boneless quail breast (pictured), grilled snapper curry, grilled venison and key lime pie. Seasons 52 also boasts a 100+ bottle wine list, include 60 available by the glass.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining