Feast on fresh, seasonal fare for 475 calories or less
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Gables dining gets a bit healthier this week as Seasons 52 opens on Miracle Mile. The 300-seat grill and wine bar celebrates seasonal menus, fresh ingredients and healthy eating – every item on the menu clocks in at less that 475 calories. The menu changes quarterly. Opening fall menu includes stone crab claws, Manchester Farms boneless quail breast (pictured), grilled snapper curry, grilled venison and key lime pie. Seasons 52 also boasts a 100+ bottle wine list, include 60 available by the glass.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami