Feast on fresh, seasonal fare for 475 calories or less
Gables dining gets a bit healthier this week as Seasons 52 opens on Miracle Mile. The 300-seat grill and wine bar celebrates seasonal menus, fresh ingredients and healthy eating – every item on the menu clocks in at less that 475 calories. The menu changes quarterly. Opening fall menu includes stone crab claws, Manchester Farms boneless quail breast (pictured), grilled snapper curry, grilled venison and key lime pie. Seasons 52 also boasts a 100+ bottle wine list, include 60 available by the glass.
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood