Seasons 52 Arrives
Fresh Grill and Wine Bar opens Nov. 15 on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Hours: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday. Lunch menu ends at 4 p.m. daily
Parking: Valet parking is available
Number of seats in main dining room: 136
Number of seats in bar: 66 dining and 29 barstools
Number of seats on patio: 24
Total seats: 323 (299 interior, 24 exterior)
Seasons 52, the popular fresh grill and wine bar, makes its Miami debut on Monday, Nov. 15 at 321 Miracle Mile in Coral Gables.
The 300-seat restaurant will feature a fresh dining experience along with an award-winning wine list and nightly live entertainment.
Seasons 52’s menu is orchestrated by award-winning chef Clifford Pleau and is inspired by the seasons and the fresh appeal of the farmer’s market. (There are 52 weeks in a year, hence the 52 in the restaurant’s name.)
Known for its seasonally inspired menu that features fresh ingredients in flavorful dishes, the restaurant uses natural cooking techniques like wood-fire grilling, brick oven cooking and caramelizing vegetables. The result: delicious meals on a menu where every item is less than 475 calories.
Just a few of the dishes set to take center stage in Coral Gables are:
- the restaurant’s signature flatbreads, including Ripe Plum Tomato, Spicy Chipotle Shrimp and Garlic Chicken;
- a variety of small and entrée salads
- fish and seafood such as Caramelized Sea Scallops and Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon (a definite house specialty);
- and poultry and meat including Roasted Rack of New Zealand Lamb and Manchester Farms Boneless Quail Breast.
Seasons 52 is also known for its award-winning Mini Indulgences – individual servings of classic desserts like Key Lime Pie, Mango Cheesecake and Old-Fashioned Carrot Cake. (No brick-sized 10-layer chocolate cake that is too big for your stomach, a take-out bag or the trunk of your car here.)
Not to be outdone is the wine, a significant part of the Seasons 52 experience. The wine list is crafted by Master Sommelier George Miliotes, No. 152 of only 170 sommeliers in the world. The restaurant will offer 100 different wines, including 60 available by the glass, in 26 different varietals.
Now it’s not just wine available at the bar – it features plenty of signature cocktails along with imported and domestic beers. But unlike any bar along Miracle Mile, this circular bar will feature live music nightly adding to the casually sophisticated ambience. Eight local singer-pianists, including Larry Brendler, Ray Chang and Cecilia Roy, will be positioned on an elevated piano that is placed within the oversized bar.
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- Bazi takes South Beach eaters on an Asian culinary tour
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- Tracking Miami taco joints, from South Beach to Wynwood
- Miami restaurant review: The Continental in Miami Beach is another shining star in Starr's galaxy
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74