Essensia at the Palms greets 2011 with a new seasonal menu
Essensia at the Palms
3025 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Essensia is ringing in 2011 with a new seasonal dinner menu focused on healthy, nutritious eats. Menu highlights include roasted red pepper potato bisque, slow roasted organic artichoke, grilled herb crusted whole branzino, pan roasted local hog fish and honey glazed lamb shank.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida