Essensia at the Palms greets 2011 with a new seasonal menu
Essensia at the Palms
3025 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Essensia is ringing in 2011 with a new seasonal dinner menu focused on healthy, nutritious eats. Menu highlights include roasted red pepper potato bisque, slow roasted organic artichoke, grilled herb crusted whole branzino, pan roasted local hog fish and honey glazed lamb shank.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo