Sean Donaldson Salon
During the dog days of summer, fight frizz with the Keratin Complex Blowout and skin breakouts with the Signature Facial.
Sean Donaldson Salon
1674 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
The lowdown: British born Sean Donaldson brings his energy, enthusiasm and 22 years of industry experience to the Beach with his first namesake salon. Think of the salon as an oasis of efficiency in the Miami desert of customer service. Step into the salon seven days a week and Donaldson or one of his friendly, eager-to-please stylists will usher you into a chair, offer you a drink and start snipping away. Come back and odds are you’ll be remembered. Come three times and you’re a regular — staff is experienced, approachable and timely — the salon trinity.
The ‘hood: The salon is just a puddle-jump away from Lincoln Road on Meridian Avenue.
The vibe: SoBe Zen. Antique silver leaf wallpaper blends with sustainable wooden mirrors and concrete fiber floors to create a sleek, chic vibe. An open plan color bar brings the hair color mixing magic into the open while the glass encased “shampoo spa” room houses Shirodhara-inspired shampoo & conditioning treatments.
The highlights: During the dog days of summer, fight frizz with the Keratin Complex Blowout with Peter Santana. For problem skin, the 60-minute Signature Facial with Jeanette Gonzalez will leave you glowing à la J. Lo.
The Sweet Deal: Mention this article while booking and receive the Keratin Complex Blowout for $80 (a $125 value) or a Signature Facial with Oxygen Treatment for $90 (a $125 value).
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1