Sean Combs shows off his singing chops
At downtown club
In town promoting his new song I Want the Love, Sean “Puffy” Combs wanted to make sure all was well with the sound, so his management called the owners of E11even saying they just left the studio with the new single and wanted to hear the song one last time on a good sound system. Apparently naked women aren’t the only thing the swank strip club is known for; it also has a fancy Funktion One resolution 6 sound system. So Combs and his entourage showed up at the 24/7 club at 4 p.m. Thursday and played the track. Says our spy, “He and his crew jammed out and said they loved that fact that Miami has a 24-hour club.”
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach