Sean Combs shows off his singing chops
At downtown club
In town promoting his new song I Want the Love, Sean “Puffy” Combs wanted to make sure all was well with the sound, so his management called the owners of E11even saying they just left the studio with the new single and wanted to hear the song one last time on a good sound system. Apparently naked women aren’t the only thing the swank strip club is known for; it also has a fancy Funktion One resolution 6 sound system. So Combs and his entourage showed up at the 24/7 club at 4 p.m. Thursday and played the track. Says our spy, “He and his crew jammed out and said they loved that fact that Miami has a 24-hour club.”
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika