Sean Combs shows off his singing chops
At downtown club
In town promoting his new song I Want the Love, Sean “Puffy” Combs wanted to make sure all was well with the sound, so his management called the owners of E11even saying they just left the studio with the new single and wanted to hear the song one last time on a good sound system. Apparently naked women aren’t the only thing the swank strip club is known for; it also has a fancy Funktion One resolution 6 sound system. So Combs and his entourage showed up at the 24/7 club at 4 p.m. Thursday and played the track. Says our spy, “He and his crew jammed out and said they loved that fact that Miami has a 24-hour club.”
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event