Sean Combs parties with giant entourage
Sean “Diddy” Combs showed up at 2:30 early Thanksgiving morning to South Beach hot spot Bamboo with a seven-car entourage, partying away for hours. Following his post-game win ritual, Miami Dolphins player Reggie Bush was seen enjoying a celebratory dinner Sunday with friends at Prime Italian. Bush was also seen having dinner Friday at Makoto, where, on the other side of the restaurant, his ex-girlfriend’s sister Kourtney Kardashian was at a table with Scott Disick and son Mason.
On Saturday, both model Adriana Lima and Kanye West — separately — had a late afternoon snack at Makoto. Both stars were each joined by a friend. 40 Year Old Virgin actor Romany Malco was also spotted enjoying a lobster roll at the sushi bar. West returned Sunday night, this time with girlfriend Kim, along with Disick. The rapper was also seen Sunday at Wood Tavern, scoping out the art, particularly the work of Puerto Rican artists Juan Fernandez and Alexis Diaz, otherwise known as La Pandilla.
Zuma was characteristically star studded with an international caliber of celebs including, separately, French rapper Eli “Booba” Yaffa, model Karolina Kurkova, six-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb, and a slew of Miami Heat players from Lebron James and Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed