Sean Combs parties with giant entourage
Sean “Diddy” Combs showed up at 2:30 early Thanksgiving morning to South Beach hot spot Bamboo with a seven-car entourage, partying away for hours. Following his post-game win ritual, Miami Dolphins player Reggie Bush was seen enjoying a celebratory dinner Sunday with friends at Prime Italian. Bush was also seen having dinner Friday at Makoto, where, on the other side of the restaurant, his ex-girlfriend’s sister Kourtney Kardashian was at a table with Scott Disick and son Mason.
On Saturday, both model Adriana Lima and Kanye West — separately — had a late afternoon snack at Makoto. Both stars were each joined by a friend. 40 Year Old Virgin actor Romany Malco was also spotted enjoying a lobster roll at the sushi bar. West returned Sunday night, this time with girlfriend Kim, along with Disick. The rapper was also seen Sunday at Wood Tavern, scoping out the art, particularly the work of Puerto Rican artists Juan Fernandez and Alexis Diaz, otherwise known as La Pandilla.
Zuma was characteristically star studded with an international caliber of celebs including, separately, French rapper Eli “Booba” Yaffa, model Karolina Kurkova, six-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb, and a slew of Miami Heat players from Lebron James and Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast