Sean Combs parties with giant entourage
Sean “Diddy” Combs showed up at 2:30 early Thanksgiving morning to South Beach hot spot Bamboo with a seven-car entourage, partying away for hours. Following his post-game win ritual, Miami Dolphins player Reggie Bush was seen enjoying a celebratory dinner Sunday with friends at Prime Italian. Bush was also seen having dinner Friday at Makoto, where, on the other side of the restaurant, his ex-girlfriend’s sister Kourtney Kardashian was at a table with Scott Disick and son Mason.
On Saturday, both model Adriana Lima and Kanye West — separately — had a late afternoon snack at Makoto. Both stars were each joined by a friend. 40 Year Old Virgin actor Romany Malco was also spotted enjoying a lobster roll at the sushi bar. West returned Sunday night, this time with girlfriend Kim, along with Disick. The rapper was also seen Sunday at Wood Tavern, scoping out the art, particularly the work of Puerto Rican artists Juan Fernandez and Alexis Diaz, otherwise known as La Pandilla.
Zuma was characteristically star studded with an international caliber of celebs including, separately, French rapper Eli “Booba” Yaffa, model Karolina Kurkova, six-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb, and a slew of Miami Heat players from Lebron James and Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance