Sean Combs parties with giant entourage
Sean “Diddy” Combs showed up at 2:30 early Thanksgiving morning to South Beach hot spot Bamboo with a seven-car entourage, partying away for hours. Following his post-game win ritual, Miami Dolphins player Reggie Bush was seen enjoying a celebratory dinner Sunday with friends at Prime Italian. Bush was also seen having dinner Friday at Makoto, where, on the other side of the restaurant, his ex-girlfriend’s sister Kourtney Kardashian was at a table with Scott Disick and son Mason.
On Saturday, both model Adriana Lima and Kanye West — separately — had a late afternoon snack at Makoto. Both stars were each joined by a friend. 40 Year Old Virgin actor Romany Malco was also spotted enjoying a lobster roll at the sushi bar. West returned Sunday night, this time with girlfriend Kim, along with Disick. The rapper was also seen Sunday at Wood Tavern, scoping out the art, particularly the work of Puerto Rican artists Juan Fernandez and Alexis Diaz, otherwise known as La Pandilla.
Zuma was characteristically star studded with an international caliber of celebs including, separately, French rapper Eli “Booba” Yaffa, model Karolina Kurkova, six-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb, and a slew of Miami Heat players from Lebron James and Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show