Sculpt & Glow
The mobile spa service gives clients a custom airbrush tan in the privacy of their home or hotel in Miami Beach.
Sculpt & Glow
The lowdown: If there’s anything those taut and tawny Jersey Shore kids have taught us it's this: GTL. Short for gym, tan, laundry, the mantra’s “tanning” notion just got easier with Sculpt & Glow. The mobile spa service gives clients a custom airbrush tan in the privacy of their home or hotel in Miami Beach. That means, no harmful UV rays — just a gorgeous glow.
Owner Megan Prentiss says, “Sculpt & Glow is the safer alternative to the sun, and you can reach a darker hue than you can naturally in just five minutes. Your tanning artist can help you feel five pounds lighter and a few inches tighter, almost immediately.” The Situation would so approve.
Go for the gold: You may opt for Nature Glow — the most natural airbrush tan in Miami Beach or Pure Gold, which is a shimmer airbrush tan, perfect for legs or that special night out.
The highlights: Get bronzed in less than five minutes for $75. This fall, look out for a full line of spa services to accompany your airbrush tan like facials and massages available in the privacy of your own home. Let the spa come to you (insert fist-pump here).
The sweet deal: Tan with a friend for your first time and receive a two for one deal when you mention this article. Expires September 30, 2010.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project