Sculpt & Glow
The mobile spa service gives clients a custom airbrush tan in the privacy of their home or hotel in Miami Beach.
The lowdown: If there’s anything those taut and tawny Jersey Shore kids have taught us it's this: GTL. Short for gym, tan, laundry, the mantra’s “tanning” notion just got easier with Sculpt & Glow. The mobile spa service gives clients a custom airbrush tan in the privacy of their home or hotel in Miami Beach. That means, no harmful UV rays — just a gorgeous glow.
Owner Megan Prentiss says, “Sculpt & Glow is the safer alternative to the sun, and you can reach a darker hue than you can naturally in just five minutes. Your tanning artist can help you feel five pounds lighter and a few inches tighter, almost immediately.” The Situation would so approve.
Go for the gold: You may opt for Nature Glow — the most natural airbrush tan in Miami Beach or Pure Gold, which is a shimmer airbrush tan, perfect for legs or that special night out.
The highlights: Get bronzed in less than five minutes for $75. This fall, look out for a full line of spa services to accompany your airbrush tan like facials and massages available in the privacy of your own home. Let the spa come to you (insert fist-pump here).
The sweet deal: Tan with a friend for your first time and receive a two for one deal when you mention this article. Expires September 30, 2010.
Sculpt & Glow
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas