Scott Disick parties it up in Miami for Swim Week
Not a care in the world
Scott Disick may have a newborn at home, but that doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Kourtney Kardashian’s (some say) worse half escaped from his reality prison for Swim Week. On Sunday night, locals saw the quasi entrepreneur — once an event planner at MIA Biscayne — at the Setai, drinking by himself, then living it up at LIV with his posse and bathing suit models. The next day, Disick was front row at the Wildfox show (his pal is brand CEO Jimmy Sommers). Our spy says he was actually “very accommodating” and took pics with anyone who asked, though he refused to remove his wayfarers. When an E! fan told him, “You are my fave Kardashian,” he answered, “Thanks, doll!” Don’t expect Scott to go home anytime soon to his two kids. Disick’s other baby is in NYC: an Asian fusion restaurant called Ryu, which The New York Post gave zero stars.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz