Scott Disick parties it up in Miami for Swim Week
Not a care in the world
Scott Disick may have a newborn at home, but that doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Kourtney Kardashian’s (some say) worse half escaped from his reality prison for Swim Week. On Sunday night, locals saw the quasi entrepreneur — once an event planner at MIA Biscayne — at the Setai, drinking by himself, then living it up at LIV with his posse and bathing suit models. The next day, Disick was front row at the Wildfox show (his pal is brand CEO Jimmy Sommers). Our spy says he was actually “very accommodating” and took pics with anyone who asked, though he refused to remove his wayfarers. When an E! fan told him, “You are my fave Kardashian,” he answered, “Thanks, doll!” Don’t expect Scott to go home anytime soon to his two kids. Disick’s other baby is in NYC: an Asian fusion restaurant called Ryu, which The New York Post gave zero stars.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening