Scott Disick parties it up in Miami for Swim Week
Not a care in the world
Scott Disick may have a newborn at home, but that doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Kourtney Kardashian’s (some say) worse half escaped from his reality prison for Swim Week. On Sunday night, locals saw the quasi entrepreneur — once an event planner at MIA Biscayne — at the Setai, drinking by himself, then living it up at LIV with his posse and bathing suit models. The next day, Disick was front row at the Wildfox show (his pal is brand CEO Jimmy Sommers). Our spy says he was actually “very accommodating” and took pics with anyone who asked, though he refused to remove his wayfarers. When an E! fan told him, “You are my fave Kardashian,” he answered, “Thanks, doll!” Don’t expect Scott to go home anytime soon to his two kids. Disick’s other baby is in NYC: an Asian fusion restaurant called Ryu, which The New York Post gave zero stars.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture