Scott Disick parties it up in Miami for Swim Week
Not a care in the world
Scott Disick may have a newborn at home, but that doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Kourtney Kardashian’s (some say) worse half escaped from his reality prison for Swim Week. On Sunday night, locals saw the quasi entrepreneur — once an event planner at MIA Biscayne — at the Setai, drinking by himself, then living it up at LIV with his posse and bathing suit models. The next day, Disick was front row at the Wildfox show (his pal is brand CEO Jimmy Sommers). Our spy says he was actually “very accommodating” and took pics with anyone who asked, though he refused to remove his wayfarers. When an E! fan told him, “You are my fave Kardashian,” he answered, “Thanks, doll!” Don’t expect Scott to go home anytime soon to his two kids. Disick’s other baby is in NYC: an Asian fusion restaurant called Ryu, which The New York Post gave zero stars.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie