Scott Disick parties it up in Miami for Swim Week
Not a care in the world
Scott Disick may have a newborn at home, but that doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Kourtney Kardashian’s (some say) worse half escaped from his reality prison for Swim Week. On Sunday night, locals saw the quasi entrepreneur — once an event planner at MIA Biscayne — at the Setai, drinking by himself, then living it up at LIV with his posse and bathing suit models. The next day, Disick was front row at the Wildfox show (his pal is brand CEO Jimmy Sommers). Our spy says he was actually “very accommodating” and took pics with anyone who asked, though he refused to remove his wayfarers. When an E! fan told him, “You are my fave Kardashian,” he answered, “Thanks, doll!” Don’t expect Scott to go home anytime soon to his two kids. Disick’s other baby is in NYC: an Asian fusion restaurant called Ryu, which The New York Post gave zero stars.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage